Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for a Team Pleasant symbol  (Read 1302 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« on: August 14, 2016, 08:40AM »

Originally, I've been thinking of a team symbol as a white bunny rabbit carrying a carrot and a panda bear holding a bamboo stalk between a red rose and a pink mushroom. Kevin R.I. suggested to add a squirrel clutching an acorn so I'll put it to the panda's left. Has anybody else got additional suggestions? Due to the departure of Máiréad Nesbitt away from Celtic Woman, I'm able to let her join my original group, Team Pleasant, as the fiddling fairy. I'll just keep on Deirdre Shannon, Hayley Westenra and Lisa Lambe due to the same results.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 01:33PM »

Originally, I've been thinking of a team symbol as a white bunny rabbit carrying a carrot and a panda bear holding a bamboo stalk between a red rose and a pink mushroom. Kevin R.I. suggested to add a squirrel clutching an acorn so I'll put it to the panda's left. Has anybody else got additional suggestions? Due to the departure of Máiréad Nesbitt away from Celtic Woman, I'm able to let her join my original group, Team Pleasant, as the fiddling fairy. I'll just keep on Deirdre Shannon, Hayley Westenra and Lisa Lambe due to the same results.
  thanks for the squirrel....from me and Evita van Eekhoorn(that happens to be Dutch for "squirrel")

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 02:26PM »

You're very kind. Can someone draw the team symbol I have suggested? Due to Tara taking the place of Máiréad N, I'm having me as the American Cutie, the 5 original and a few additional members of Celtic Woman - Chloë Agnew, Lisa Kelly, Méav Ní Mhaolchatha, Órla Fallon, MN, Deirdre Shannon and Lisa Lambe as the Stars of Ireland and of course, New Zealander Hayley and German singer Oonagh as the International Underlings.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: