Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who do you think?  (Read 30627 times)
Dwight

I am Celtic Woman's favorite Dwight!

« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2007, 03:19PM »

Its not liikely it will be Dierdre. Deirdre has her own show running during the early part of CW. I'm wondering if it would be Amy Rivard. Have you all listened to her CD. I think Amy has a good shot at the position.

DLB

I am Celtic Woman's favorite Dwight!
Colleen
Total Fanatic

Semper Fi

« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2007, 03:23PM »

I really don't know who's going to replace her, but I do know that this topic makes me want to know even more!!

Thanks Mel!
Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2007, 06:10PM »

well just to be random it could be Eimear Quinn, she's sang "The Voice", just a random thought.

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2007, 08:23PM »

Hopefully I will find out in person when CW comes to the Louisville Palace on April 1st. Of course the better news will be Lisa and her newborn.

celtic_girlakp
« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2007, 10:54AM »

They obviously already knew who Lisa's replacement would be when they told us abut her pregnancy.  They wouldn't have made a statement like, "We know you'll love them!" if they didn't.  Just IMHO.

They prepare for these things.  I just can't wait until they actually release info.

And Maggie has a good point with their preparation.

That is all true. That is how I felt and that is why I mentioned that they may already have someone. They may make the annoucement at the beginning of the new year. That would be a good time to do it I feel.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: