Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hayley and Meav's songs...  (Read 18604 times)
Zo

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2007, 03:32PM »

Hayley sings Danny Boy on the Celtic Treasure cd.  I think the Odyssey album was her best so far. Every song is great.

TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH....FOREVER FRIENDS
yark

Always Pure - Hayley

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2007, 09:07AM »

Better record it in a CD album.

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2007, 10:54AM »

I was fortunate (and blessed) to see CELTIC WOMAN live four times so far on this Tour. I saw them at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut first (Sunday 03/11/07). Then shot down to Nashville and caught them there (Sunday 03/25/07) at TPAC. Beautiful venue for a concert such as this, by the way. I actually was scheduled to fly back to CT after the Nashville show but, I couldn't resist. They were SO good in Nashville that I instead jumped on a plane for Raleigh, NC knowing that they had two shows in a row there (Friday night 03/30/07 and Saturday night 03/31/07). Both Raleigh shows were excellent as well! Actually, the second Raleigh show was probably the best of the four I attended, although both Raleigh shows and the Nashville show were three of the best concerts I've ever attended in my life.

As for HAYLEY singing Meav's parts and MEAV singing Hayley's parts, all I can say is that HAYLEY was extraodinary throughout all four of these shows I attended. I love HAYLEY with all my heart, as I do all six of these Angels. However, I was saddened to discover that I would not be seeing MEAV at all. The four shows I attended were four shows without MEAV. Again, I love HAYLEY with every fiber of my being. Please don't misunderstand me. But I was also SO looking forward to seeing MEAV perform DULAMAN live, as well as performing ORINOCO FLOW AND AT THE CEILI with both LISA and ORLA. Anyone seeing the shows with HAYLEY but without MEAV will love these shows as I did. And likewise, I'm sure, all who attend the shows with MEAV and without HAYLEY, again, I'm sure you will love these shows as well. Ideally, for myself and since I love all six of these beautiful and talented ladies, two shows with HAYLEY and two shows with MEAV would have been perfect (almost). Perfect, of course, would be with ALL SIX lovely ladies and their incredibly beautiful voices, present at all shows. Sometimes though, this is not possible and I for one, am surely not about to complain about the four shows I did get to. Two and one half hours, spent in Heaven, with five beautiful Angels, on four different nights, no I'm not complaining. Believe me!

Oh and speaking of those two Raleigh concerts ... for the Fiday night (03/30/07) show, I was in PIT SEATING - ROW A - SEAT 1 ... DEAD CENTER to the stage, literally four feet from the edge of the stage and six feet from the lovely ladies of CW (literally THE BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE) and then for the following night (Saturday 03/31/07) I was in PIT SEATING - ROW B - SEAT 1 ... DEAD CENTER to the stage (which was one seat behind my Friday night seat) six feet from the edge of the stage and roughly eight feet from the beautiful Angels of CW! No, I'm not complaining, one bit!

Peace to all ... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Dan

Éireannach

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2007, 10:14AM »

I wish there was some way to hear her versions without going to a concert  Sad

Same here, I thought I was seeing her, turns out I'm not. Meav's amazing, but Hayley would have been nice as well!

20 June 2007-Portland, ME
22 March 2012-Manchester, NH
2 March 2013-Portland, ME
30 May 2014-Bangor, ME
28 March 2015-Portland, ME
28 June 2016-Lowell, MA
9 April 2017-Portland, ME
4 April 2018-Portland, ME
Lisa_is_my_idol!!!!

Hoping to meet Lisa one fine day

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2007, 04:06PM »

Im going to see them in May, hayley will be performing with them, though I wish I could see both Meav and Hayley, but Im sure Hayley will do an amazing job  Smiley

flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2007, 07:58PM »

Hayley is a great performer bar none.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2007, 04:35AM »

I have attended one concert so far, with another one coming up in June. I compared the dates of the concerts with the dates on the official site (the ones that tell you when Hayley will be leaving and Meav will be rejoining the group and vice versa).To my chagrin, I discovered that Hayley would be rejoining the group a few months before the concert I will be attending at the Mann.
So, no Hayley this year. Sad

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2007, 04:41AM »

My next show in Phoenix I will see Meav, then back to Hayley at Red Rocks then Meav I believe for both Boston and Philly.

I am looking forward to see Hayley one last time.

I really like to see her in a solo show.

Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2007, 06:21AM »

I wanna another concert!  Cry I have only been to one! Wah!

Thanks Lindsey
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2007, 10:35AM »

I saw Hayley at Cincinnati and she did a great job. I thought Danny Boy was better then Maev's version as was Dulaman. The Ceili was very nicely done. I could listen to Hayley all night long. She has a beautiful voice.

I agree that Hayley did a great job at Music Hall. I watch her DVD daily!

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: