Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you do while listening to CW?  (Read 8979 times)
DakotaF.
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2010, 06:45PM »

I do listen to them from time to time when I'm on the computer, Racing! I do a lot better when I have some CW on! Wink

I had a dream just before waking up this morning of me playing burn out 3 while listening to one of Máiréad's reels. *L* It was AWESOME! I wish i had the resources to do a music video of that.

Lol, I came close in this video when it gets to Mairead's part. It's more of a Heart then a 3 lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il9t2trm5fc&feature=related

Every song you picked was PERFECT! You... are.... AWESOME!
cowgirl123091<3'scelticwoman!

chloes my hero!

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2010, 07:47PM »

i clean while listening to the more upbeat songs and fall asleep to the more mellow ones. goodnight my angel is my night time song that usally is first on my bedtime playlist. ive gotten into the habitt of sleeping with my ipod, bad i know but it blocks the creeks of my old house..

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2010, 07:55PM »

Cheesy  Meav is now singing  "Bedlam"  as I am wating at my circulation desk for students to arrive to exchange their books
     I usually have C W playing...or Anuna...or one of the girl's solo albums....quietly of course...this is a library..

"Bedlam is where Meav Harmonizes with herself"

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Lugiahua

"Goodnight and joy be to you all" - Parting Glass

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2010, 08:37PM »

I usually listen to CW when I am doing paper.
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2016, 08:38AM »

Love seeing how each song on a tour goes in order Wink  Example : Newgrange starting the soloists after SDS on the X Tour is powerful a beginning to the show.

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: