Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 North America Destiny Tour  (Read 5846 times)
bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« on: September 09, 2016, 08:08PM »

Fellow Forumites,

The dates/venues for the 2016 Home for Christmas Symphony Tour were recently published on the Celtic Woman website. 

And, slowly but surely, dates/venues are coming out for the 2017 North American Destiny Tour.  For example, Ganconagh listed the following concerts several weeks ago in the 2016 Christmas Tour topic.

2017 TOUR (unofficial -- already?)

Thursday
Mar 02, 2017
7:30PM Celtic Woman Lakeland, FL
Youkey Theatre - Lakeland Center Tickets

Friday
Mar 17, 2017
8:00PM Celtic Woman Greenville, SC
Peace Concert Hall At The Peace Center - SC Tickets

Saturday
Mar 18, 2017
7:30PM, Celtic Woman DESTINY Augusta, GA
Bell Auditorium

In addition, on Saturday, April 8, 2017, at 7:30 pm, they will be at the Tilles Center, in Greenvale, NY (on Long Island); tickets to this concert are now available through Ticketmaster.

Be well,

Bob
Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 12:59AM »

Is there any official hint that the tour gonna be titled Destiny again? Maybe it's gonna be the new albums' title

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 07:45AM »

Yes, we are forumites Grin great way to put it. Destiny 2.0 possibilites!

Somebody had posted on setlist a track song called "Mna Ha Heirann" from the Spring Destiny Tour ?

Also, I remember long time somewhere seeing Harry's Game for Eabha or was it my imagination.. Wink

Interesting Tenth Anniversary Tour Meav Observation
Throughout the only tour to have 6 Versions of the Celebration Tour 2015 neither Lynn, Alex or Eabha experienced what the setlist mentioned to the setlist of Meav's.
If Meav wore her gold dress during Act 1 this was the only time
Amazing Grace throughout the CWX tour change cycle has it been mentioned to be in Act 1.
There are pictures of Meav during Dulaman(in Gold), Amazing Grace(in Blue), and Orinoco Flow(in Blue).
If Meav wore the Blue for Amazing Grace, then suddenly she'd have to change so Quick back in to the Gold
for Dulaman(?) Then after another third change for Teir Abhail Riu(?) Act 2 would have Meav return a 4th time for the Blue, then after on to Her Light Purple.

10th Anniversary April Setlist Featuring Meav
Act 1
Si do Mh mhaimeio (Gold X)
After Hours (Break)
Amazing Grace (Blue)
Dulaman (Gold X)
Teir Abhail riu (Violet)
Act 2
Orinoco Flow (Blue)

In 2015 After Lynn, Meav & Alex's First Ever role on Dulaman, the song was Then Let go for the Fall Tour.
However a video surfaced of Mairead C practicing Dulaman herself, Did she perform it, or was it a practice for the Destiny Tour that initially didn't occur to debut. x!

Are there clear answer's to this, I went to Lynn's in April not Meav so everything was changed to Act II Then on.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:45AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 09:36AM »

Also, I remember long time somewhere seeing Harry's Game for Eabha or was that my imagination..

I've seen Eabha singing Harrys Game during the German leg of the Destiny Tour

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2016, 09:47AM »

WoW, must of been Eabha Terrific!
Also, I remember long time somewhere seeing Harry's Game for Eabha or was that my imagination..

I've seen Eabha singing Harrys Game during the German leg of the Destiny Tour

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: