Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meav's Inspiration in my life (2000th post)  (Read 4574 times)
celticheart18
Honorary Roadie

You'll always have my heart...

« on: July 05, 2009, 08:39PM »

From the first time I saw Celtic Woman perform on PBS's annual Christmas beg-a-thon, i absolutely fell in love with the tall, slender blonde soprano whose rendititon of Danny Boy moved me to tears! Meav Ni Mhaolchatha's voice and personality captured my heart, and she quickly became my favorite Celtic Woman. Though she was no longer touring with Celtic Woman when i saw them in concert, her music still plays a big part in my life. I love to listen to her solo albums anytime of day. In fact, Dulaman and the Dark-Haired Girl have provided me with entertainment as i work out for softball! I wanted to post my 2000th post in her thread because of the impact she has made in my life. As i mentioned earlier, Meav's rendition of Danny Boy is the most outstanding version i have ever experienced, and it holds a special place in my heart as it was a song that i vividly remember my grandfather singing to me as a little girl. When i hear her sing it, i am taken back to those wonderful times with my grandfather. Other songs such as Si Do Mhaimeo I and The LAst Rose of Summer are others that brighten my day whenever i hear them. So Meav, thank you for creating such wonderful music and for sharing your talent with us. Your love and devotion is so touching and i thank you for it!

lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 08:40PM »

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2000 posts!

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
celticheart18
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 08:42PM »

hehe  Grin i'm a CW Honorary Roadie!!!
lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 07:31AM »

I feel the same way. I listen to the CD's every day myself. In the car on my lunch hour and when I go to sleep at night. Maev's voice on all her songs just helps to lift me up. Shes no longer touring with the other ladies but once a Celtic Woman always... Also congrats on becoming a Honorary Roadie. Hope to be there one day myself. Have to start posting 30 or 40 times a day. instead of just 4 to 5. keep posting so I can respond more.

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
celticheart18
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 12:09PM »

hehe yeah it took me a while to catch up to some of these cats so you will get there, but it does take patience. good luck and i will keep posting
SANDY

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 01:53PM »

From the first time I saw Celtic Woman perform on PBS's annual Christmas beg-a-thon, i absolutely fell in love with the tall, slender blonde soprano whose rendititon of Danny Boy moved me to tears! Meav Ni Mhaolchatha's voice and personality captured my heart, and she quickly became my favorite Celtic Woman. Though she was no longer touring with Celtic Woman when i saw them in concert, her music still plays a big part in my life. I love to listen to her solo albums anytime of day. In fact, Dulaman and the Dark-Haired Girl have provided me with entertainment as i work out for softball! I wanted to post my 2000th post in her thread because of the impact she has made in my life. As i mentioned earlier, Meav's rendition of Danny Boy is the most outstanding version i have ever experienced, and it holds a special place in my heart as it was a song that i vividly remember my grandfather singing to me as a little girl. When i hear her sing it, i am taken back to those wonderful times with my grandfather. Other songs such as Si Do Mhaimeo I and The LAst Rose of Summer are others that brighten my day whenever i hear them. So Meav, thank you for creating such wonderful music and for sharing your talent with us. Your love and devotion is so touching and i thank you for it!

Dear Celticheart....

CONGRATULATIONS!! on this beautiful 2,000th post.  This is just wonderful!!
I cannot imagine 1,000 posts, much less 2,000 posts...I am truly so in awe....and so proud of you!!

Perhaps what I am so-o-o-o most proud of is that you wrote this wonderful 2,000th post in honor of MEAV...thank you so very, very much.  How dear are you!!  You must make MEAV so very, very proud.  Please share this post with her in MEAV'S PLACE, too.  You know, MEAV comes by every week and will love reading this.

**Meav's rendition of Danny Boy is the most outstanding version i have ever experienced, and it holds a special place in my heart as it was a song that i vividly remember my grandfather singing to me as a little girl. When i hear her sing it, i am taken back to those wonderful times with my grandfather. **

Your words here are just so special, Celticheart....this memory is just beautiful...thank you for sharing it.  My Great-Grandmother sang Danny Boy  and Last Rose of Summer and Greensleeves to me, too, as a baby and on until the day she passed away when I was 16....so this is wonderful to hear you say this.  Tell MEAV....this must be so sweet for her to hear that she keeps alive such beautiful memories in your heart.  That's our MEAV!!  I love her dearly, too,  Celticheart...
Again, thank you for loving MEAV and thank you for this 2,000th special post.

Love to you...
SANDY

edanargu

Celtic Woman fan from Mexico!

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 07:40PM »

Totally agree with you Celtic Hearth

She's my whole life

Celtic Woman do not know borders. They also live inside the heart of a Mexican fan.
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 11:20PM »

meav, thankyou for inspiring me, you've helped me with being a soprano in choir.
you've inspired me with everyhing you do.
i hope someday i'll get to meet you

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2016, 09:25AM »

This  was  many years  ago,  but  I fully  agree.    Kiss

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: