Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: POLL: State population distribution (Both US and non-US users)  (Read 31969 times)
celtic_girlakp
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2007, 09:03AM »

Bye Maggie!
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2007, 11:25AM »

Go Ohio!

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
poohbear
Honorary Roadie

funcle

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2007, 01:54PM »

Ohio 6  Pennsylvania 5. 
MrPeabody

Set the WayBack machine, Sherman.

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2007, 02:03PM »

Ohio 6  Pennsylvania 5.

Only temporarily.  I know there are more than 5 forum members from PA.

If I have to, I can get some friends to join just so they can vote!  (Only kidding.)

Mike

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2007, 02:11PM »

I know Florida has a lot more than three, also.  But you know how us Floridians are in an election.   Roll Eyes

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
MrPeabody

Set the WayBack machine, Sherman.

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2007, 02:14PM »

Yes, but isn't this a "chad-free" site?

Mike

Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2007, 05:11PM »

I know Florida has a lot more than three, also.  But you know how us Floridians are in an election.   Roll Eyes

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Y'all clean up your act... Wink

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
leighlam
Featured Soloist

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2007, 05:17PM »

Well you have to remember that the Miami/Dade/West Palm area is "special" and there are very few true Floridians down there. Roll Eyes

celtic_girlakp
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2007, 09:50AM »

I would think there would be more than there are already for any state.
eskimo87
Honorary Roadie

*POOOOKE*

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2007, 02:30AM »

GO ILLINOIS GOT 5
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2007, 09:52AM »

Pennsylvania here. Its funny that Pa and Ohio are competing here. Football fans know that there is friendly (well ok not so friendly) competition between the Steelers and Browns and Bengals. Steelers play the Browns tomorrow. A local bar made the news last night because Cleveland Browns fans living in Pittsburgh are planning to watch the big game from that bar if they cannot get tickets into the game. Also, last Monday on Monday night football, the Steelers played the Ravens (they used to be the Browns) and when the tv guys were talking about the popularity of the Steelers around the country, one guy said something like "well theres a 4 letter word for a place where the Steelers are disliked, its called Ohio" and everyone had a good laugh.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
celtic_girlakp
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2007, 10:33AM »

Well lets see which state is being represented in the smallest way but is still here!
CTofer

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2007, 12:32AM »

Pennsylvania here. Its funny that Pa and Ohio are competing here. Football fans know that there is friendly (well ok not so friendly) competition between the Steelers and Browns and Bengals. Steelers play the Browns tomorrow. A local bar made the news last night because Cleveland Browns fans living in Pittsburgh are planning to watch the big game from that bar if they cannot get tickets into the game. Also, last Monday on Monday night football, the Steelers played the Ravens (they used to be the Browns) and when the tv guys were talking about the popularity of the Steelers around the country, one guy said something like "well theres a 4 letter word for a place where the Steelers are disliked, its called Ohio" and everyone had a good laugh.

I grew up listening to my father grumble about how bad the Browns (and Lions, for that matter) did in football. Now Browns and Lions fans have something to brag about this year, both at the same time, who'd have thunk it? Wink  I also caught that about 'the four letter word' being 'ohio' on MNF also, that was pretty funny.

Okay, back on topic.....I voted once more for Ohio, so at least for the time being, Ohioans are on top! Grin
celtic_girlakp
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2007, 10:38AM »

Voting twice! Shocked Is that allowed? Huh
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2007, 05:17PM »

Don't think so.  That's not how I set it up, if I can remember correctly.  I think CTofer meant that the vote they put in was just another for Ohio.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 05:20PM by Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever » Logged

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: