Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman.com DVD Tracklist  (Read 6128 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: October 24, 2016, 10:17AM »

http://www.celticwoman.com/shop/celtic-woman-songs-from-the-heart-dvd/

It features 21 Tracks same as other retailer's but can't spot the difference. The
tracklist on CW.com includes Carolina Rua & You'll Be In My Heart ...Mmm.

Anyone to note that on their official website*/.

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 12:53PM »

I miss My Lagan Love in the given tracklisting. My DVD includes neither Carolina Rua nor YBIMH, but MLL though

The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 12:23AM »

This is their track listing:

1. The Call 2. Fields of Gold 3. When You Believe 4. The Coast Of Galicia 5. The New Ground / Isle Of Hope, Isle Of Tears 6. Non C'e Piu 7. True Colors 8. Carolina Rua 9. Galway Bay 10. Goodnight My Angel 11. O, America 12. Nil Se'n La 13.The Lost Rose Fantasia 14. The Moon's A Harsh Mistress 15. Amazing Grace 16. Pie Jesu 17. Slumber my Darling/ The Mason's Apron 18. Danny Boy 19. You'll Be In My Heart 20. You Raise Me Up 21.Finale/ Mo Ghile Mear

Some things to note: 1- This does not include My Lagan Love, which takes place after The Moon's a Harsh Mistress, 2- You'll Be in My heart is out of order from the PBS special. In the special, the song is between The Moon's a Harsh Mistress and My Lagan Love. Here, it is in a different place. I do wonder what the right order is since on A New Journey, the song Sing Out! is in a different place on the PBS airing than it is on the DVD. 3- It places Carolina Rua between True Colors and Galway Bay. I'm honestly not sure where the song belongs in the performance. Does someone who was there remember? I've heard it as between Galway Bay and Goodnight My Angel or between Isle of Hope and Non C'e Piu. Are any of those three correct? I just know that due to Lynn and Mairead's white dress that it takes place during the first act.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 10:48AM »

Carolina Rua & True Color's are filmed while at night while Galway Bay is still under day light so Galway had to be before them.
On previous shows like ANJ all first act solos are in day, having Alex & Lynn's solos in complete day like Lisa & Chloe may have looked quite different.

So this DVD includes Carolina Rua & You'll Be In My Heart but not My Lagon Love..  Shocked
or is this just a tracklist.

This is their track listing:

1. The Call 2. Fields of Gold 3. When You Believe 4. The Coast Of Galicia 5. The New Ground / Isle Of Hope, Isle Of Tears 6. Non C'e Piu 7. True Colors 8. Carolina Rua 9. Galway Bay 10. Goodnight My Angel 11. O, America 12. Nil Se'n La 13.The Lost Rose Fantasia 14. The Moon's A Harsh Mistress 15. Amazing Grace 16. Pie Jesu 17. Slumber my Darling/ The Mason's Apron 18. Danny Boy 19. You'll Be In My Heart 20. You Raise Me Up 21.Finale/ Mo Ghile Mear

Some things to note: 1- This does not include My Lagan Love, which takes place after The Moon's a Harsh Mistress, 2- You'll Be in My heart is out of order from the PBS special. In the special, the song is between The Moon's a Harsh Mistress and My Lagan Love. Here, it is in a different place. I do wonder what the right order is since on A New Journey, the song Sing Out! is in a different place on the PBS airing than it is on the DVD. 3- It places Carolina Rua between True Colors and Galway Bay. I'm honestly not sure where the song belongs in the performance. Does someone who was there remember? I've heard it as between Galway Bay and Goodnight My Angel or between Isle of Hope and Non C'e Piu. Are any of those three correct? I just know that due to Lynn and Mairead's white dress that it takes place during the first act.

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: