Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Glen S?  (Read 5159 times)
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« on: November 04, 2016, 12:26AM »

I didn't know where to put this topic, so I put this here. There is a youtuber by the name of GlenS who is always posting Celtic Woman related videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUb5dvksiAsRpc6ygz_HFCw

Does anyone know who he is? It seems like he might be a music producer for CW since he has some exclusive content on his channel. How does he get all the videos that he has? Does he know any of the members personally?

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 04:30AM »

Her  runs  some  of the  forums  like  Tara's,  MC's  and  Susan's.   Cool

GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 09:19AM »

I didn't know where to put this topic, so I put this here. There is a youtuber by the name of GlenS who is always posting Celtic Woman related videos.

Does anyone know who he is? It seems like he might be a music producer for CW since he has some exclusive content on his channel. How does he get all the videos that he has? Does he know any of the members personally?
I am Glen S
 I own all the 4 current Girls fan forums I do have some great stuff on my youtube channel but I also get into trouble every now and then like I just got hit with a take down order for the 2 new songs from Voices of Angles CD so now I have to watch what I put up so I don't loose my account. But hey it's all in fun and the videos I have posted are just ones I find or make myself. Speaking of getting in trouble I don't post anything from Lisa Lambe any more not since she nailed me with copy rights and a take down order. But enjoy the channel and come and join the Girls forums
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 09:41AM by GlenS » Logged

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 12:55PM »

Cool! I For It Would Been Amazing having professionals such as mtroland, CelticWomanworldwide. or Glen S having captured
Different performances of songs with the former ladies in cycles: Meav with (Susan, MC current), Lynn (Susan, MC current), Lynn with (Susan & Alex), Alex with (Susan, MC current).
These different unique cycles of the Tenth Anniversary Tour. Just imagine Danny Boy in accapela with only Susan, Lynn & Alex!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 12:56PM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 01:55AM »

I am Glen S
 I own all the 4 current Girls fan forums I do have some great stuff on my youtube channel but I also get into trouble every now and then like I just got hit with a take down order for the 2 new songs from Voices of Angles CD so now I have to watch what I put up so I don't loose my account. But hey it's all in fun and the videos I have posted are just ones I find or make myself. Speaking of getting in trouble I don't post anything from Lisa Lambe any more not since she nailed me with copy rights and a take down order. But enjoy the channel and come and join the Girls forums

Wow! You seem legendary to me! Have you been a member of the forum long? You might have been and I just don't remember you that well. It's great that you have such a great youtube account. If I had one, I'd be sure to subscribe. How do you get all the music that you do? It seems as if you have met and interacted with a lot of them.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: