Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The exciting months ahead . . .  (Read 8474 times)
Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« on: October 14, 2007, 04:13PM »

Well, it certainly has been quite busy for us CW fans recently and I can tell it will only get more exciting from here on out.  There are so many things happening; so much to look forward to.  I thought I would poll everyone to see what the high point of the coming months would be for them.   Cheesy

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
Lisa_is_my_idol!!!!

Hoping to meet Lisa one fine day

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 04:17PM »

all of them are exiteing, but i picked lisas new baby, because when ever a new baby is born, it's always exciting, but i'm also way excited for the music book and new solo cds

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 04:26PM »

First Cian, next Jack, now who's name?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 04:55PM »

Gauging from my reactions last Wed night..

BABY!!!

and I am not a baby person, least I wasn't till now  Grin

leighlam
Featured Soloist

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 06:45PM »

Too many good choices!  I am very excited about all of them!  Wink

Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 06:52PM »

Although I voted for Lisa's baby, my second choice is selfish: the songbook.

CurlyandGreen

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 08:42PM »

Baby!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 08:46PM by CurlyandGreen » Logged

"You must do the things you think you cannot do."
         -Eleanor Roosevelt

We Hail Thee, Carolina
KiernanKate
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 08:45PM »

I most definitely went with Baby.

Why not? Babies are cute, innocent perfect little beings and per my beliefs... I view them all as tiny little miracles bestowed on us from God.
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 02:09AM »

Why not? Babies are cute, innocent perfect little beings and per my beliefs... I view them all as tiny little miracles bestowed on us from God.

Have you ever heard George Carlin's one bit about babies? About as opposite as you can get from your statement there. I often agree with Carlin, but not this time.

The baby thing is probably one of the most exciting things we come across in life, from the standpoint that just about anyone can say its the, or maybe just a, meaning of life. Most atheists, scientists, and hard core believers of God all agree that reproduction is necessary. Maybe I am getting too philosophical here, but we are all born, and we all die. We cant control death. Oh sure we can slow it down with doctors and medicines, but in the end, death hunts us all down and makes the kill. Although some will say its just a transformation into a different form of existance. But we all have doubts, no matter how much faith we have in God, we don't want to die. We fear the unknown. we dont know what existance we have in the afterlife.

Birth though, is something we can control.(as parents / adults / humans..the baby obviously has no say in it) And its a beginning, not an end. And we know, at least in general, what lies ahead for the baby. Some type of life as a human, for some finite number of years. By having babies, we pass along our genetic code and , in a sense, defeat death, in a way, as some part of us lives beyond our own death. we also successfully accomplish something in our basic instinct, our basic programming, of life.

If you havent guessed by now, I voted baby!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 02:11AM by Cash » Logged

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Maggie
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 02:55AM »

First Cian, next Jack, now who's name?

I think Grace Porter has a nice ring to it......a dear little girl.

As a little girl with 2 big brothers, I can say there was a lot of fun and love, and I had my own bodyguards.
In spite of being swopped for a boy on one occasion.....my brother Terry decided when asked to take me for a walk, that he would prefer a little brother.
When he returned home with a baby boy he had swopped with a friend, my Mum threw a fit and got me back. The other Mother was equally disturbed!
I hope Cian and Jack don't do the same...... Cheesy
Sara

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 06:23AM »

I voted "BABY". There is nothing more precious that the birth of a baby. Lisa & Scott have a great legacy for their children. Personally I would like to see them have a baby girl. Just think, a "princess" (at least to all of us) would be born.
Sara
Jammalot
Honorary Roadie

Finally back!

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 10:12AM »

Is there anyone who is surprised that 'Lisa's new child' is voted on most Wink Grin

Wel, here's a map and here's a bible, if you ever lose your way

By Scott

Ty Rich! Grin
KiernanKate
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 10:14AM »

Not one bit!  Grin
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2007, 10:18AM »

I had to go with the majority on this.  However I must say I really am excited for all of them, but the baby the most.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Sara

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2007, 10:35AM »

Most voting for "Lisa's baby" shows all the love and admiration we have for our shining star Lisa. That she had a heathly baby.
Sara
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: