Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman Manager/Booking Agency/Agent  (Read 8788 times)
Watchman16

Ezekial 33:6

« on: November 22, 2016, 04:45PM »

Dear Forum Members!

I need your help. Do any of you know who the manager, booking agency, or agent of Celtic Woman is? If so, is there a way to contact them?

Thank you so much!
Watchman16
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 04:58PM »

You can contact them from their website www.celticwoman.com (there is a link at the top of this page).
Watchman16

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 05:31PM »

Thank you, Jim M. I am trying to find a way to give either a crew member or someone a letter for the Celtic Woman when I attend my upcoming concert. However, the box office told me they will not forward letters on, neither will they let me access the parking lot containing the buses. It is very disappointing...
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 05:44PM »

The office address, phone number and email address of CW are all listed on their website.   Click on the "Contact Us" link.
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2016, 02:31PM »

the merch dude will be selling CW items.....   you might ask him 

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
dbbii

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2016, 12:22PM »

You ultimately may have to pay for a Meet & Greet on the "regular" tour.  There has not been M&G's on the Christmas tour.  The whole bus access thing is highly dependent on the venue.  There are some venues where the buses are in the street, so there's not a whole lot they can do to stop you from standing near them.  Having said that, chances are good that none of the girls will really stop and say hi.  Mairead N used to be really good at taking a minute or two to greet people.

CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

One CWazy Canadian! Chlovër for life!

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2016, 06:01PM »

You ultimately may have to pay for a Meet & Greet on the "regular" tour.  There has not been M&G's on the Christmas tour.  The whole bus access thing is highly dependent on the venue.  There are some venues where the buses are in the street, so there's not a whole lot they can do to stop you from standing near them.  Having said that, chances are good that none of the girls will really stop and say hi.  Mairead N used to be really good at taking a minute or two to greet people.

Almost...

There was a Meet and Greet at the Home for Christmas concert I went to in Saginaw (much to my surprise).  Roll Eyes

I know because I saw and talked to some people in the Meet and Greet group who had their fancy M+G stickers on (and presumably the PBS rep with the clipboard) and watched them go to the door to the backstage area a little while before the show.

I didn't think they had M+G's for HfC either until I saw it with my own eyes.

Tara Forum (@TaraMcNeilForum)
http://www.taramcneillforum.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TaraMcNeillForum/

CaraNua Fans (@CaraNuaFans)

Candy Canadiana (@candycanfans)
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCanFans
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2016, 06:03PM »

They had M&G at the Las Vegas Symphony shows in Nov. 2013.  (4 in 7 days) Wink
Watchman16

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 11:22AM »

Well, the Lord answered my prayers. I was able to give my letters to a security guard at the venue. A few minutes later, he had one of the workers spot us in the crowd and let us know he brought it backstage! Smiley Super excited and blessed!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: