Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meeting Orlagh:  (Read 10044 times)
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 09:52AM »

If as I hope someday I get to meet her, I will probably be too moved to speak.
No, Jim, you'll be fine.  Orlagh has the ability to instantly put you at ease.  She has a warm, firm handshake, a lovely smile for everyone, and she speaks directly to you.  She is so interested in hearing what you have to say that you will feel like you're talking to an old friend.

How right you are, Rich.  You perfectly described my experience in meeting Orlagh as well.

Jim, I hope you get to meet her one day, she's priceless!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
davesab

Duty, Honor, CW

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 10:11AM »

She has a warm, firm handshake, a lovely smile for everyone, and she speaks directly to you.  She is so interested in hearing what you have to say that you will feel like you're talking to an old friend.

I was with Rich at the M&G in Reading PA
What he says is right on the mark....she and Chloe are very warm and friendly
You won't have any trouble talking to her.
I hope you get to meet her soon     Cheesy

Dave
Artist1

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2007, 07:14PM »

Rich is right, I only spent a couple of minutes talking to her and she made me feel like a friend. But the best thing, I could listen to her for hours.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 09:59PM by Artist1 » Logged

Pianoman14
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2007, 12:18PM »

What a beautiful portrait... I'm floored!

I met her in St. Louis. it was wonderful. Both her and Chloe are angels on earth. Some of the friendliest people i've ever met.
-Brett
Artist1

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2007, 07:29PM »

thanks for the compliment on the portrait, I hope to meet Chloe this spring and Orlagh of course, I hope to meet all the girls someday.

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2007, 01:08AM »

I was fortunate to meet her at St. Paul this past weekend.  It was my first M&G so I felt rather shy/awkward even and I'm afraid I didn't do a very good job engaging in conversation, even with these girls and how gracious they are.  The awkwardness went away fairly quickly for the most part, as soon as Órlagh spoke to me, but the shyness did not, so I still didn't get much out in words.  I was able to say a couple meaningful things, as my review shows, but that was all.  Next time, I'll hopefully be a little more at ease doing an M&G. Wink

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: