Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Teir Abhaile Riu ?  (Read 2611 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: February 20, 2017, 11:53AM »

Option 1,2,3 common SPECIAL.
Your Favorite however might be from OTHER.

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 06:10PM »

Definitely Emerald. It was the version with my fave lineup plus it has the little vocal fight at the beginning. I find the VOA Version to be less thrilling.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 09:06PM »

Love 'em all but as always the VOA version is my favorite now!

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 11:26AM »

Same Emerald & VOA can't compare nor vote of Best.

When you mattycakes mean "favorite lineup" is it really w/Susan
or is it because the lineup is same similar style as Chloe, Lisa K and Lisa L.

Definitely Emerald. It was the version with my fave lineup plus it has the little vocal fight at the beginning. I find the VOA Version to be less thrilling.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 11:29AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 10:11PM »

Same Emerald & VOA can't compare nor vote of Best.

When you mattycakes mean "favorite lineup" is it really w/Susan
or is it because the lineup is same similar style as Chloe, Lisa K and Lisa L.

I really loved the lineup of Mairead, Chloe, Lisa, and Susan! The three vocalists complemented each other in wonderful ways.
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 11:15AM »

COOL! How would you describe the three-some lineup with Lisa Kelly!?

I really loved the lineup of Mairead, Chloe, Lisa, and Susan! The three vocalists complemented each other in wonderful ways.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 04:03PM »

Predictably,   my  fave  is  CW  X   with  Meav  in  the  lineup.    Kiss  It  is  not  only  because  I'm  a  wee  bit  biased (lol     Cheesy  )     but  also  because  Meav  played  her  part  to  perfection.  I'm  betting  anyone  who  was  familiar  enough  with  Meav  was  probably  thinking  going  into  the  show,  that  Meav  would  have  been cast  as  the  proverbial (disapproving  mother"  role )    The  2  reasons  being that  Meav  herself  was  the  only  actual mother in  that  group  and  because  she is  a  "wee"  bit  older  than  the other  gals  in  the  lineup.   BUT.....much  to my  delight .....    Meav   was  actually  cast  as  the  "rebellious  daughter"  lol    Grin .  with  the  youngest ( MC)  as   the  mother.   It  was  a  very  enjoyable  and  well  played  feature  of  that  show.   Smiley

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2017, 11:37PM »

I picked "Believe." Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: