Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cleveland thoughts on the best night ever! 4/23/17  (Read 2458 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« on: April 24, 2017, 12:12AM »

Well first a few things...1.) my grandma passed 3 wks ago so this was not an easy concert for me by a long run. 2.) nursing school on top of that 3.) and a tap recital w/o rehearsal to top it all off ( mad props to the guys in the show tapping  5 days a week) I do three and it is not easy!! But I will just hit on some memorable points in no order and a fun ending (I am not going through the set...)

It was so good to have my friend w me and then meet up w patty and Dave and their lovely granddaughter! I had m&gs and front row.(partial speaker view but really ok though.
Beginning and mo ghe near have always been my fave from day one and I love the new version and the girls had fun w it to!! Tara is so good from the start if anyone is wondering I think she fits right in!
Then my heart will go on- that one hit a little hard for me from the start but have wanted them to do this from the beginning.
Their nil sen la w the dresses were great!! Very pretty!!
Sues dance and song she did was really pretty and she is very graceful!! I am a tapper but I still really enjoyed it!! Same w her the voice!
The first act dresses were really pretty
Ra has sa nos was really good and different
Misreads time to say good bye was one I wanted from day 1 also and amazing! Same w her dulaman!
I absolutely loved their second act dresses! Stunning!
And I got some great pics and so did my friend but it stopped me from loudly crying a few times...
Then we all went and two others joined us and went to the hauf brau haus for dinner.
It was jammed w people from the concert. Oh ok this is the cool part... and in the concert! The guys came in a little later after us and a few of them. Next thing you know the girls and everyone else walks in! It was very cool! They were all dressed up because we were all in the middle of Susan's hen (bachelorette) party, in Cleveland!! She was all dressed up!! Yes they were getting food and drinks/shots for the bus,any one who saw their instagram stories will understand!! When they left everyone was cheering for them like rockstars when they were walking out! It was so fun and they loved it! Even the and playing in the restaurant was all excited!! But it was time for all to go home and me sleep/work but couldn't as this is a day I won't forget and the evening made it that much more better. Till next time, I will not forget this night!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
jamaica23

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 05:34PM »

i so wish i would have went with you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: