Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alert CW: What would you do?  (Read 8711 times)
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2007, 09:12PM »

I would vote for one of the girls, or part of the choir.  If neither was an option, then behind the scenes.  I did some behind the scenes stuff back in high school (several years ago now) and loved it.

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Coleen
Global Moderator Emeritus

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2007, 11:39AM »

I would be in the choir.  I was in the choir in high school and in an adult choir.  I really enjoyed being in both. 

Thank you for the lovely banner, Mel.
Kylass

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2007, 06:45PM »

I would love to be in the choir. I minored in music at University and still love to sing. And I've certainly learned all the CW music, as much as I listen to it!

Either that, or Niall McGrath's personal wardrobe assistant... or masseuse... mercy!

Kiss
celticdreamer00
Choir Member

Dreaming of Celtic Woman (Thank You CC)

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2007, 07:47PM »

Well since I can't carry a tune in a bucket and I don't play any instruments, I would have to be behind the scenes.  Yeah, I'd like to be Rachel's assistant or gopher.  Or I could just be in the crowd.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Nah. I'd rather help Rachel.

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
                               Charlotte Whitten
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: