Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Dreamer's out there! (?)  (Read 1341 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: May 29, 2017, 02:35PM »

Celtic Woman - DREAMER`
Actual show take from CW's Lullaby 2009 & The Inspiration taken by the SHOWS Believe & Destiny`

This is one of the best ways that Lullaby could be eventually turned in to a show therefore making up that album
into letting it grow as it's own a new album and not as a gem's cd as it is today. Roll Eyes  Although any songs as the cd's old classic group Somewhere Over the Rainbow, may be replaced by Danny Boy's VOA version add new current besides this latest version has the lullaby bedtime soft somber tone that would fit in really well. New solos would be included & the DVD Special would have Susan re-perform for Lisa Kelly on Lullaby's icon song When You Wish Upon A Star, Suantrai (performed by Meav, Lynn (as Guest) or Mairead C). Now the CD Lullaby will remain as it does, and the DVD Special releasing would be a total new different brand called DREAMER although it will combine lullaby's new songs only and present new solos & new group numbers as another fresh show at the same time.

With Celtic Woman
    we were Moved by,
                Journeyed A New,
                Celebrated; in Holiday,
                Hoped, took from the
                Heart,
                Believed,
                Destined,
                Dreamed ...?
                 Smiley

« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 02:50PM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 05:42PM »

It  would be  cool  if  CW   made  a DVD  version  of  that  CD.    Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: