Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: just wondering  (Read 5968 times)
CelticCate

« on: November 30, 2010, 09:11AM »

If anyone has been able to find a cd that Lisa is on that we could purchase?  Have tried looking on amazon, barnes and noble, and borders, but haven't found anything.  Has anyone tried finding her on itunes or facebook or myspace?  Again just curious cause would like to get some of her cds if she has any, and/or become a fan of her page. I appologize if this is in the wrong section mods, but I checked the sections and couldn't find any previous posts regarding this topic. 

IMG_1373.JPG
hansbmd

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 11:30AM »

The moment I heard she was joining, I went on iTunes to look for her.  They didn't have any record of her, and if you couldn't find her on Amazon or Barnes & Noble, I think it's pretty safe bet she doesn't have any solo albums.  It doesn't look like any of the shows she's been in have soundtracks to them.  I haven't tried looking her up on Facebook yet, but it doesn't look like there's any music of hers we can buy.  Sorry!
KILARNEY06

Some F.O.O.L.S never learn

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 02:15PM »

There are some videos of her on Youtube.

I have never met a man who has given me as much trouble as myself.
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 09:57PM »

There are a few Lisa Lambe's on Facebook, but a quick glance only showed one located in Ireland, and it appears to be a private profile, not a public or fan based one (meaning access to information is limitted unless she adds you as a friend)... which means we should respect that privacy and not all try to hit her up for friends listings!  I'm sure that if Lisa wants to use Facebook to keep in touch with the fans, she'll get a seperate page set up which is public and designed as a fan page, and I have no doubt we will be quickly informed if that happens.

(Just a note, I debated about whether to post this or not, but I am sure I'm not the only one who will find this, so I wanted to be sure to point out that it's a private page and encourage everyone to use some restraint out of respect for Lisa)

That is, of course, assuming it's even the correct listing!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 10:06PM »

She has sung with Sweet June, and they have a MySpace page. They have at least one video of Lisa L singing, and they accept friends.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 10:11PM »

Ahhh, good catch, Rich!  (Of course, we aren't surprised by that!)  I had seen a couple of youtube clips of her with Sweet June, but my MySpace page has been inactive for probably a couple years now, so I never thought to look there!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: