Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fluffy has Passed Away  (Read 12587 times)
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« on: September 28, 2017, 10:24PM »

I announce with a heavy heart that Fluffy has passed away. She had been acting differently ever since she went missing over a week ago and went peacefully yesterday evening.

Our beautiful Fluffy, she was just a one of a cat, so sweet and loving. She was such a joy to my family and I, and we will miss her dearly. I love her so much, and my heart is broken.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 10:30PM »

So sorry you lost Fluffy.   Sad Sad
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 01:23PM »

So sad to hear about Fluffy. Do you think you might consider getting another cat after a while?

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

One CWazy Canadian! Chlovër for life!

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 07:50AM »

I'm so sorry, Chandler. Cry

Tara Forum (@TaraMcNeilForum)
http://www.taramcneillforum.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TaraMcNeillForum/

CaraNua Fans (@CaraNuaFans)

Candy Canadiana (@candycanfans)
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCanFans
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 10:42AM »

I  was  so  sorry  when  i  saw  this  on  your  Face  Book  page  Chandler .    Cry    Fluffy  was  such  a  beautiful  kitty.  And  it  looked  like  she  was  so  active  and  loved  by  you   and  your  family.   Just  remember  the Rainbow  Bridge   post  a  sent  you  a  few  years  back  when  your  beloved  Abby  dog  passed.  *HUGS*    from  me  and  "PURRY  NUZZLES"   from  Snuggles.    Smiley    And  that  was  such  a  lovely  tribute  you  made. 

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 07:29PM »

So sad to hear about Fluffy. Do you think you might consider getting another cat after a while?
Yes, my family and I are planning on adoting a kitten from the shelter in a few months.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 07:32PM »

I  was  so  sorry  when  i  saw  this  on  your  Face  Book  page  Chandler .    Cry    Fluffy  was  such  a  beautiful  kitty.  And  it  looked  like  she  was  so  active  and  loved  by  you   and  your  family.   Just  remember  the Rainbow  Bridge   post  a  sent  you  a  few  years  back  when  your  beloved  Abby  dog  passed.  *HUGS*    from  me  and  "PURRY  NUZZLES"   from  Snuggles.    Smiley    And  that  was  such  a  lovely  tribute  you  made. 
Yes, James, thank you so much for sending that poem to me a few years back. It really has helped me through a lot. Thanks, James - I though Méav's "Songline to Home" was a fitting song. Smiley
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2017, 07:33PM »

Thanks so much, everyone, for your kind messages. <3
John910

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2017, 06:46PM »

I am sorry for your loss.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 03:31PM »

Thank you
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 04:38PM »

Hey Chandler, would you like a racoon???  I have one eating peanuts out on my deck right now. It`s big enough to throw a saddle on ;It LOVES unsalted peanuts....it`s such a beautiful animal.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2017, 03:08PM »

Hey Chandler, would you like a racoon???  I have one eating peanuts out on my deck right now. It`s big enough to throw a saddle on ;It LOVES unsalted peanuts....it`s such a beautiful animal.
Raccoons are awesome! Cheesy
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2017, 04:23PM »

Mine was here early while it was still light...I have Petco Squirrel food boxes for my squirrels....they`re filled with unsalted peanuts. The racoon was here putting it`s "hand"into the box, getting one peanut at a time and eating it while I talked to it. It looked at me , knowing I`m not a threat....especially since I kept saying "you`re a pretty baby".It was only a foot away and kept looking at me while it ate. It`s soooo big and FUZZY......absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2017, 03:41PM »

Mine was here early while it was still light...I have Petco Squirrel food boxes for my squirrels....they`re filled with unsalted peanuts. The racoon was here putting it`s "hand"into the box, getting one peanut at a time and eating it while I talked to it. It looked at me , knowing I`m not a threat....especially since I kept saying "you`re a pretty baby".It was only a foot away and kept looking at me while it ate. It`s soooo big and FUZZY......absolutely BEAUTIFUL.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: