Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers and hugs please  (Read 23141 times)
leighlam
Featured Soloist

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2018, 06:21PM »

Continued prayers and hugs White Rose.

Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2018, 10:10AM »

Smiley Smiley  ALL THE BEST to my good friend.  (AND if it doesn't snow this time, only 4 weeks till Chloe! Cheesy Cheesy)

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2018, 04:53AM »

So...

My former best friend of 16 years decided to cut all ties to me on New Years in a really nasty way.

I totaled my car a couple of weeks later. That's obviously been taken care of. Went back to therapy.

I got rear ended Monday and my car's in the shop. I'm dealing with the flashback crud right now and a lack of sleep. Also, I hate rentals. Period. The entire idea of it stresses me out.

Friday the guy I've been in a relationship with since 2009 broke up with me. I don't live with him though, so there's that good side of it, I, er, guess? It doesn't help that he's one of my two best friends. The other lives in Wales, so it's not like I can go spend time with him. The only person I can think of hanging out with who lives in town is currently not in town. This happened Friday not long after I saw my therapist.

Throw in the fact this is the time of year when I get hit really hard with seasonal depression, well, it's been a really, really bad week.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 04:58AM by White Rose » Logged
CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

One CWazy Canadian! Chlovër for life!

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2018, 12:03PM »

So...

My former best friend of 16 years decided to cut all ties to me on New Years in a really nasty way.

I totaled my car a couple of weeks later. That's obviously been taken care of. Went back to therapy.

I got rear ended Monday and my car's in the shop. I'm dealing with the flashback crud right now and a lack of sleep. Also, I hate rentals. Period. The entire idea of it stresses me out.

Friday the guy I've been in a relationship with since 2009 broke up with me. I don't live with him though, so there's that good side of it, I, er, guess? It doesn't help that he's one of my two best friends. The other lives in Wales, so it's not like I can go spend time with him. The only person I can think of hanging out with who lives in town is currently not in town. This happened Friday not long after I saw my therapist.

Throw in the fact this is the time of year when I get hit really hard with seasonal depression, well, it's been a really, really bad week.

I'm so sorry.  Cry

Sending lots of hugs and warm wishes.

Tara Forum (@TaraMcNeilForum)
http://www.taramcneillforum.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TaraMcNeillForum/

CaraNua Fans (@CaraNuaFans)

Candy Canadiana (@candycanfans)
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCanFans
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2018, 06:46PM »

Hugs <3
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2018, 02:40PM »

Hope things get better for you.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2018, 05:12PM »

I'm a bit better today thanks to therapy. The shop wrote up the estimate on my car, but I have to wait for insurance to approve the repairs before anything else happens. Hopefully that will happen. It's stressing me out.
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2018, 06:07PM »

My car's officially totaled.

I've had a really bad year.
leighlam
Featured Soloist

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2018, 05:57PM »

So sorry White Rose.  Are YOU okay?

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2018, 10:32AM »

My car's officially totaled.

I've had a really bad year.
Since YOU were the one that got hit in the car, get yourself a lawyer and sue them.....$350,000,000 would be adequate.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2018, 05:58AM »

So sorry White Rose.  Are YOU okay?

Emotionally I'm a train wreck. Physically, I have some non-wreck related stuff going on. And now I have to go car shopping.
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2018, 09:29AM »

Breathe in… Breathe out... Repeat… 

Find a reputable car dealer; and if you’re gonna go for a used vehicle, ask about Certified Pre-Owned.  When you find a car you’re interested in, take a few minutes to research the vehicle (edmunds.com and cargurus.com are good sites).  CARFAX is OK, but it only shows reported fixes on the vehicle.

Smiley I know you well enough to believe that you shall overcome. Smiley

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
leighlam
Featured Soloist

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2018, 05:14PM »

Will be praying for you.  Hang in there and best of luck with the car shopping Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: