Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Homecoming CD having songs from other Artist.  (Read 4920 times)
Celtic4life

« on: February 16, 2018, 07:38PM »

How did CW get the rights to sing an Adel song and have it on their CD? As well as “My Heart Will Go On” from Celine, which was on VOA and Homecoming. Wonder if they had to pay royalty.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 07:40PM by Celtic4life » Logged
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 01:21AM »

Well, CW have done many cover songs in the past - why should it be any different with these two?

Celtic4life

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 11:30AM »

Well, CW have done many cover songs in the past - why should it be any different with these two?

True, they do cover Enya a lot.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 01:30PM »

Well, and very many other artists. A large portion of their songs are covers, not even counting the traditional and classical songs. They have done more covers than originals, so I don't see why there should be an issue with particularly those two songs. Especially since they have also been covered by other artists.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 03:30PM »

You'll Be in My Heart was one to be Expected, so was Time to Say Goodbye.
However Water Under The Bridge was a surprise. I thought it be just a try out like Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
which I love but it's not on tour, also Have I Told You Lately was on tour but never released some wished it better over O America. It's interesting because A Tribute To Broadway on Believe including Circle Of Life isn't on Album or Download.
I guess the success to this Adele adaptation is why it's on Homecoming! and Most Likely Adele will have a copy at her hands, maybe join the girls at a UK show! "THIS READAPT OF MINE It's FABULOUS" INDEED SAYS ADELE. I WILL CO-SIGN EABHA TO TAKE ON MY TOUR'S!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 03:33PM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: