Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 999   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Song Are You Listening To?  (Read 2023385 times)
Matt

CHLOE AGNEW ROCKS MY FACE OFF!! lol

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2007, 08:57AM »

over the rainbow- celtic woman
Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2007, 01:03PM »

Dulaman - Altan

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
Sassy

Ni Caoim

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2007, 02:36PM »

When a Man Loves a Woman - Percy Sledge
celticdreamer00
Choir Member

Dreaming of Celtic Woman (Thank You CC)

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2007, 05:05PM »

Victory --  Bond

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
                               Charlotte Whitten
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2007, 05:35PM »

Quanta Qualia - Hayley Westenra, Odyssey

celticdreamer00
Choir Member

« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2007, 05:41PM »

1812 Overture --Bond

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
                               Charlotte Whitten
John910

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2007, 09:39PM »

"Teddy Bear" by Red Sovine (on the radio)

mainopsman

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2007, 08:48AM »

I recently had to go out of town on business.   When I checked my luggage in the hotel room, I found, to my horror I had left my CD player, my ANJ CD and horror of all horrors my Orla CD at home.

Well not being one to cry over spilled milk, (well, I did get a bit misty eyed). I found the closest WalMart, (lucky it was within walking distance), found a nice portable CD player and both, ANJ Delux and Orla's CD.  Now I have a travel set.  As boring as the meetings were, I must admit I had a smile on may face the whole time.   (It drove the others at the meeting crazy)   Its great to travel with our ladies.

JIM

Dedicate some of your life to others.  Your dedication will not be a sacrifice.  It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.   Dr. Thomas Dooley
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2007, 06:23PM »

I have to say, the more I see of ... "The Last Rose Of Summer" ... on the ... Live At Slane Castle ... DVD, the more I love Meav's part in that number. When she hits those high notes, in particular near the end of the song, well, this is becoming one of my favorites. Ah yes but Meav does possess an incredible, beautiful voice as well.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2007, 06:26PM »

I recently had to go out of town on business.   When I checked my luggage in the hotel room, I found, to my horror I had left my CD player, my ANJ CD and horror of all horrors my Orla CD at home.

Well not being one to cry over spilled milk, (well, I did get a bit misty eyed). I found the closest WalMart, (lucky it was within walking distance), found a nice portable CD player and both, ANJ Delux and Orla's CD.  Now I have a travel set.  As boring as the meetings were, I must admit I had a smile on may face the whole time.   (It drove the others at the meeting crazy)   Its great to travel with our ladies.

JIM

Jim ... I don't leave home without them. I take all my CW CDS and my CW DVDS to play in my laptop when traveling. I wouldn't even entertain the thought of leaving home with them.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
mainopsman

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2007, 07:58PM »

Bill your right, I should never leave home with out them.   Not every man gets to leave home with 5 beautiful women.  And in this case our wives would never object.

JIM

Dedicate some of your life to others.  Your dedication will not be a sacrifice.  It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.   Dr. Thomas Dooley
Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2007, 05:10AM »

Visoko - Julia (might be Yulia) Savicheva

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
Meldy

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2007, 08:39PM »

CALEDONIA - LISA !!

Banner by:  Scott
celticdreamer00
Choir Member

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2007, 08:44PM »

Gartan Mothers Lullaby  -- Orlagh

Charlotte Whitten
penguin laminating device

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2007, 09:04PM »

"Pink Sky" by the group Fabúla.   http://www.myspace.com/fabulaband 
Their vocalist, Margrét kristín Sigurðardóttir has a very pretty voice. My Icelandic e-pal, Margrét Eir sent me their latest CD to check out. Margrét Eir's a really terrific singer also. Check her songs out at   http://www.myspace.com/margreteirmusic. "Sameiginlegt" is really beautiful.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 999   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: