Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman Sets and Stage Designs.  (Read 3519 times)
Celtic4life

« on: February 21, 2018, 10:40PM »

Over the years Celtic Woman has gone through many sets and stage designs. It seems to have come to more contemporary than the huge extravaganza like SFTH, Believe, and IOH. My favorite was the Believe tour set. The long staircase, chandeliers on each wing, the two small stairs that came out on each side. I think it was my favorite because there was plenty of room to have fun with choreography.

What is your favorite, and why? Do you think Celtic Woman will go back to the amazing sets like they used to have?
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 11:27AM »

Over the years Celtic Woman has gone through many sets and stage designs. It seems to have come to more contemporary than the huge extravaganza like SFTH, Believe, and IOH. My favorite was the Believe tour set. The long staircase, chandeliers on each wing, the two small stairs that came out on each side. I think it was my favorite because there was plenty of room to have fun with choreography.

What is your favorite, and why? Do you think Celtic Woman will go back to the amazing sets like they used to have?

I Agree with Believe set the Decor and plenty of room to have fun with choreography. The IOH set was really greatly done as well.
As for big production SFTH is my favorite but I give Believe for performance wise!

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 03:52PM »

I loved the Slane Castle  for ANJ.  It was probably the oldest,rustic, historical site and had plenty of room for  everyone to do their thing-especially  for  a  certain Fairy Fiddler  we  all  love.  Smiley

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 04:35PM »

The set from Songs fro the Heart is my favorite because I love that it was outside, and it was such a peaceful scenary. Smiley And I hope CW will go back to having sets like that! Kiss
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 07:22AM »

My favourite was Slane Castle! But I also love the set designs of the Christmas shows.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 11:27AM »

Song's From The Heart, ACC & HFC!

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Dan

Éireannach

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2018, 12:16PM »

My first ever show with the original 5 was ANJ. I remember it being really open and flowing nicely. That holds a special place in my heart. I liked the SFTH setup as well; it was very classic looking without being overdone.

20 June 2007-Portland, ME
22 March 2012-Manchester, NH
2 March 2013-Portland, ME
30 May 2014-Bangor, ME
28 March 2015-Portland, ME
28 June 2016-Lowell, MA
9 April 2017-Portland, ME
4 April 2018-Portland, ME
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: