Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is next with Celtic Woman ?  (Read 30007 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2018, 05:23PM »

Yeah, But what does Caranua & Susan have to do?
Is Alex taking Susan's place again or is Lynn but Alex makes the Best CW Again for Susan's spot!

The bit about the additional news makes me think the Susan rumors may be true. Especially with the news about Caranua getting a new member.

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2018, 05:38PM »

Yeah, But what does Caranua & Susan have to do?
Is Alex taking Susan's place again or is Lynn but Alex makes the Best CW Again for Susan's spot!

The bit about the additional news makes me think the Susan rumors may be true. Especially with the news about Caranua getting a new member.
You are making sense RFCW.   Your logic is sound.  I hope you are right for my sake since I have never actually met Alex yet.   Smiley

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2018, 07:07PM »

Yes I did see the new taping for September at the castle!  And w Cara nua it is not susan (not sure what rumor was floating around?) but someone else I have not heard of or seen. She is also blonde and tall and maybe around Susan’s age. Her name’s lisa Nolan.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 07:10PM by barb kantartzis » Logged

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2018, 04:17AM »

The rumour is that Lisa Nolan will fill in for Alex in CaraNua, so Alex can fill in for Susan CW because the other rumour is that Susan is pregnant. We'll find out soon enough.

CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

One CWazy Canadian! Chlovër for life!

« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2018, 06:56AM »

The rumour is that Lisa Nolan will fill in for Alex in CaraNua, so Alex can fill in for Susan CW because the other rumour is that Susan is pregnant. We'll find out soon enough.

Alex filling in for Susan is a strong possibility, but I think it's equally likely that Alex will stay with CaraNua and that either:
- CaraNua will tour with 4 members
- CaraNua will tour with 3 members and rotate so that the other commitments of any one member wouldn't disrupt a tour

But yes, we should have many answers very soon.  Smiley

Tara Forum (@TaraMcNeilForum)
http://www.taramcneillforum.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TaraMcNeillForum/

CaraNua Fans (@CaraNuaFans)

Candy Canadiana (@candycanfans)
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCanFans
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2018, 07:17AM »

Susan will sing with a baby bump September?
Alex will tour the US with Celtic Woman ...

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2018, 11:39AM »

I personally don't believe in the rotating members theory, and I don't think any private speculation is of use. I am simply excited about the show and will definitely buy the dvd! And I'm happy with either line up Cheesy

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2018, 11:53AM »

I don’t like the rumor mill ever. But, it may seem to be more true than none w Susan. I just saw some Instagram pics w her and anto as of recently, and she may very well maybe pregnant?! Not big yet but small enough where they probably have to do the taping when they are. And probably dress and camera manic if she decides to do the taping and not say anything. And how she is showing, possibly, she may have the baby before the next tour or at least maybe split the tour w Alex?? But I wonder what would happen w anto too? He’s a big part of the show as sue?! And it would be easier for them to be together! And I’m sure we will see to w da has wedding soon and we can tell then a little more! But it is up to both if they want to announce or not?!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2018, 12:00PM »

Ok side note. She may very well not be pregnant?! I can see the pics were rumors started but, idk. The one confusing pic was earlier in the month (right after her vacation and rumored pics) where she was having a “drink” w her cousin.

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2018, 12:55PM »

Of course. I said it was a rumour that she's pregnant. She hasn't made anything official and to be honest, it's nobody's business but her's. On the other hand, if she is pregnant, she could still record a concert, even though she probably couldn't do a full tour.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2018, 02:53PM »

Of course. I said it was a rumour that she's pregnant. She hasn't made anything official and to be honest, it's nobody's business but her's. On the other hand, if she is pregnant, she could still record a concert, even though she probably couldn't do a full tour.
Not sure if she is and yes only
Her business if she wants to say! But the pic w the drink threw me off?! And IF she is expecting they can work w her on the taping but probably due last half of the tour if anything.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2018, 04:58PM »

it just holds to reason right now that there is 'probably" no other viable fill-in for Susan right now other than Alex. .  I say this in regard to upcoming touring.  The taping is another matter.  another possibility ( unsubstantiated) is that Meav could write herself into either the taping or  even the Christmas tour if need be. But as others have said- we will see.   Undecided 

CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

One CWazy Canadian! Chlovër for life!

« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2018, 04:53PM »

it just holds to reason right now that there is 'probably" no other viable fill-in for Susan right now other than Alex. .  I say this in regard to upcoming touring.  The taping is another matter.  another possibility ( unsubstantiated) is that Meav could write herself into either the taping or  even the Christmas tour if need be. But as others have said- we will see.   Undecided 

Either that or a brand new member.

I think either a former member or a new one is equally likely for the DVD and subsequent Christmas tour (possibly 2019 tour). I suspect they would do a former member again for something unexpected. This, if what we suspect is true, is something CW management has known about for a long time and would necessitate either a long-term commitment from someone (probably a new member).

Another possibility would be a fill-in for the DVD and possibly for the Christmas tour as well, then a different lineup for the 2019 tour (with the Homecoming Tour lineup or possibly a new member at that point).

Lots of possibilities, assuming our suspicions our indeed true.

If I had to guess, I'd say we will have at least the answer with regards to the DVD and Christmas tour this week.

Tara Forum (@TaraMcNeilForum)
http://www.taramcneillforum.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TaraMcNeillForum/

CaraNua Fans (@CaraNuaFans)

Candy Canadiana (@candycanfans)
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCanFans
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2018, 02:23PM »

If a new member comes then if Susan isn't leaving for good then this member would end up status as Deirdre or Alex but unless Eabha or Mairead leaves like Orla did then, that (Susanesq) singer would lead two power house singers unless a gentler Lisa K gal came about. Smiley Alex is special because she is next member for operative next to Chloe, Susan/LisaK, and lower alto to fill the void of Eabha, Mairead and of course Susan for as long a necessity that's flexible. That new member besides would have to score as close to Susan because Alex doing a signature justice to The Voice for Lisa Kelly or Susan is as close as it gets as filler. Remember you are replacing the void of Susan. Either Lisa K or Alex would do but closer to Sue in my opinion is Alex!

I rather they tribute Alex than a new member that won't be a Celtic Woman if Susan stays and they stay three. Alex deserves it if Meav can! Lynn also. When will our helpers with only 1 DVD not be let a 2nd DVD!!!!!! Its just for one year or half a year come on!
Rebecca did Destiny like Guest but not CW weird instead of Lynn.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 02:46PM by rfcw » Logged

pammy314

« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2018, 03:02PM »

Lisa Nolan has "stepped in" for Alex in Caranua (Dec 2017).   Alex, of course has filled in for Susan in CW previously.    Maybe the rumors are not so far off. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: