Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is next with Celtic Woman ?  (Read 30015 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2018, 06:36PM »

Her and antos pictures throw me off! A few looks like she may be having a baby and then some where it’s just head shots or not showing stomach and also a few drinks. I guess we will soon find out, if she wants to announce!? I also noticed that anto and sue are the only ones who haven’t went and recorded yet. I know sue doesn’t post a lot or quickly and anto had something big going on so, sue may have been waiting for him and go over this week to record? I know it won’t be just wanna and misread and Tara at the taping and tour?!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

One CWazy Canadian! Chlovër for life!

« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2018, 11:33PM »

There are clues on Twitter that Alex is staying with CaraNua, so that would most likely mean a new Celtic Woman member is coming.

Tara Forum (@TaraMcNeilForum)
http://www.taramcneillforum.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TaraMcNeillForum/

CaraNua Fans (@CaraNuaFans)

Candy Canadiana (@candycanfans)
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCanFans
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2018, 11:59AM »

If Susan is staying.

I would like Alex touring because a new member means one
Celtic Woman member is out.
!!!!

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2018, 05:21PM »

If Susan is staying.

!!!!
Do you mean CW going back to a 4 vocalist set up ? I would like that too, but I'm not sure it would happen. Maybe for the recording ?

CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2018, 07:25PM »

If Susan is staying.

!!!!
Do you mean CW going back to a 4 vocalist set up ? I would like that too, but I'm not sure it would happen. Maybe for the recording ?

I think (I could be mistaken) he means that that if a member ended up taking leave from the group (as is suspected to be happening soon), that member may or may not return to the group some time next year. If that member felt strongly that she would be back full time with the group some time next year, then rfcw would rather have a former member (a certain former member in particular) fill in instead of bringing in a brand new member for a year. If, for example, Sue (or any other member) were to take leave soon, then rfcw would love to see Alex (or another beloved former member) fill in for her until she returned ... unless Sue (for example) doesn't expect to be back.

If they were to expand to 5 members (4 singers) that would be fantastic, but I don't think it's likely.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2018, 11:20AM »

Grin Tongue Shocked Well Put About rfcw! (Moi)!!!*

If Susan is staying.

!!!!

I think (I could be mistaken) he means that that if a member ended up taking leave from the group (as is suspected to be happening soon), that member may or may not return to the group some time next year. If that member felt strongly that she would be back full time with the group some time next year, then rfcw would rather have a former member (a certain former member in particular) fill in instead of bringing in a brand new member for a year. If, for example, Sue (or any other member) were to take leave soon, then rfcw would love to see Alex (or another beloved former member) fill in for her until she returned ... unless Sue (for example) doesn't expect to be back.

If they were to expand to 5 members (4 singers) that would be fantastic, but I don't think it's likely.

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
The Quiet Man

« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2018, 12:19PM »

Susan apparently has some "news" to share with the fandom, at least according to that video with the High Kings.  Whether that news is a baby or not is unknown at this time.  If it is she's going to have to reveal eventually, or her belly will do it for her.  If she is, she'd be about 8-12 weeks along now, meaning a due date of late February or early March.  If that's the case, then she'd definitely be out for next spring's tour, because presumably she'd be on maternity leave, and maybe out for Christmas, depending on her doctor's thoughts on whether she was up to touring then.  Yes, I know LK toured while carrying big with Ellie, but two different people might well take two different approaches - notably LK was younger then than Susan is now (31ish vs. 35ish, when the risk of things like Downs Syndrome start to increase).  Assuming all this to be true it might necessitate the hiring of a new member fairly long-term, as Alex was hired to take over for Lisa during maternity leave or Deirdre was hired to step in for Meav who had just had a baby.  The alternative is a rotation as was done in 2015, when Alex, Meav, Lynn, and MC all rotated in and out.  Alex has proven herself willing to step up, but for no more than a month or so at a time, as touring life is difficult.  Whether Meav would be willing to step out of her musical director role and "gown up" or Lynn to also step in are unknown.   

An interesting side development, which may or may not tie in with this, is Cara Nua's addition of Lisa Nolan to the roster.  Apparently Cara Nua is doing this to allow all members to maintain their solo careers, and will continue performing as a trio, with varying composition depending on who is available.  Could they be doing this because they know CW will be throwing out some short-term gigs soon and Alex and Lynn want to take them?  Maybe.  Still, this is all speculation, and dangerous to engage in.         
CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2018, 02:51PM »

Susan apparently has some "news" to share with the fandom, at least according to that video with the High Kings.  Whether that news is a baby or not is unknown at this time.  If it is she's going to have to reveal eventually, or her belly will do it for her.  If she is, she'd be about 8-12 weeks along now, meaning a due date of late February or early March.  If that's the case, then she'd definitely be out for next spring's tour, because presumably she'd be on maternity leave, and maybe out for Christmas, depending on her doctor's thoughts on whether she was up to touring then.  Yes, I know LK toured while carrying big with Ellie, but two different people might well take two different approaches - notably LK was younger then than Susan is now (31ish vs. 35ish, when the risk of things like Downs Syndrome start to increase).  Assuming all this to be true it might necessitate the hiring of a new member fairly long-term, as Alex was hired to take over for Lisa during maternity leave or Deirdre was hired to step in for Meav who had just had a baby.  The alternative is a rotation as was done in 2015, when Alex, Meav, Lynn, and MC all rotated in and out.  Alex has proven herself willing to step up, but for no more than a month or so at a time, as touring life is difficult.  Whether Meav would be willing to step out of her musical director role and "gown up" or Lynn to also step in are unknown.   

An interesting side development, which may or may not tie in with this, is Cara Nua's addition of Lisa Nolan to the roster.  Apparently Cara Nua is doing this to allow all members to maintain their solo careers, and will continue performing as a trio, with varying composition depending on who is available.  Could they be doing this because they know CW will be throwing out some short-term gigs soon and Alex and Lynn want to take them?  Maybe.  Still, this is all speculation, and dangerous to engage in.         

I'm not sure we want to go much further down this road before anything is announced. But if Sue is as we suspect, I'm almost positive they knew before the start of the Homecoming tour. If that's the case, then she'd be due around October-December. Could she do a concert in September? Maybe. Could she be on a tour in November-December? Definitely not. It's certainly possible she could return for the spring tour, but would she want to be away from a new child for 4 months or take care of a newborn while on a tour? I suspect not.

The Quiet Man

« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2018, 06:47PM »

If she were due in October she'd be 6 months pregnant and obvious.   
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2018, 07:29PM »

I didn’t hear any news from the high kings or sue thankfully. And not speculating especially w different messages w the last couple pictures. But her or anto weren’t at the recording nor anyone different that I heard of. And if she is w baby and die before the spring tour next year it will be easier having anto ny her side. If speculation is true she may not sue the taping or Christmas tour. Taping is a possibility but not a tour. And not sure piper wise what would happen IF Susan doesn’t do the spring tour next year since anto im sure will be right their w her!? We shall see! And watch in the next two week for pics from eabhas weddjng, might be able to tell more!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2018, 07:52AM »

I would also like to point something out: Lots of people were commenting on CW performing with THK saying that Susan was touching her stomach a lot so she must be pregnant. But if you watch any of the CW vids with Susan, you'll find that, when she doesn't have choreography to do, half the time Susan will put her hands to her chest and stomach. Look at the end of Mo Ghile Mear from Emerald. She does it quite a bit there.

I'm only saying this because, seeing as I posted the links on another thread, I feel I'm responsible for this rumor mill. But the fact is, I DIDN'T say pregnant cuz we don't know. Susan will tell us her news when she feels she wants to. For all we know, it could end up being something like in 2013 where she ended up doing Cats but nobody really knew! Speculation is great and all. But let's not get ahead of ourselves.
pammy314

« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2018, 01:33PM »

At their introduction with the High Kings Susan was asked if she wanted to share her "news".  With her beautiful smile, she shook her head "no".
CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2018, 02:20PM »

Éabha's wedding is in about a week. I don't know that they can wait until after that to reveal all the big news. I think we'll have a lot of answers / confirmation within the coming days.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2018, 06:34PM »

Éabha's wedding is in about a week. I don't know that they can wait until after that to reveal all the big news. I think we'll have a lot of answers / confirmation within the coming days.
We'll know a lot soon...I just  feel it.   

Celtic4life

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2018, 07:42PM »

I would also like to point something out: Lots of people were commenting on CW performing with THK saying that Susan was touching her stomach a lot so she must be pregnant. But if you watch any of the CW vids with Susan, you'll find that, when she doesn't have choreography to do, half the time Susan will put her hands to her chest and stomach. Look at the end of Mo Ghile Mear from Emerald. She does it quite a bit there.

I'm only saying this because, seeing as I posted the links on another thread, I feel I'm responsible for this rumor mill. But the fact is, I DIDN'T say pregnant cuz we don't know. Susan will tell us her news when she feels she wants to. For all we know, it could end up being something like in 2013 where she ended up doing Cats but nobody really knew! Speculation is great and all. But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

She puts her hands on her diaphragm to help her sing. Chloe does it as well when she sings. Actually, I think all the girls do it time to time while singing.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: