Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: song's you wished been featured on CW PBS Special?  (Read 3207 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: May 03, 2018, 08:47PM »

If all Vote up 9. You have up to 9 votes : )

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Excalibur

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 04:48AM »

I Know My Love (though I don't like the arrangement, but at this point they could change it u.u), Here To Stay and Scarlet Ribbons. I literally hate when they perform songs that don't end up on CDs nor DVDs, I find it a little unrespectful towards fans who live too far to travel to their concerts, especially when other songs made it to the CDs and DVDs multiple times  Angry

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 07:15AM »

It's interesting Mairead C started out with a brand new song Scarlett Ribbons where's Susan has not gotten a new song until Here to Stay (aside HFC a Christmas song.) Scarlett was like an introduction song, Here to Stay felt like saying after ten year's that CW was here to stay it was a test song before sticking to Isle of Hope because the former member's were in charge of The Voice.
I Know my Love, The Call solo was to give allow something to make Emerald Tour have some new, they could of easily gave Mairead Nella Fantasia, or Ave Maria but I love that they brought it in for the 10th Anniversary and Voice's of Angel's Album. I guess her lime teal dress was carnival rio style great for an upbeat song. Of all CW songs I don't like that version of I Know My Love it doesn't feel or sound like it belongs or is of Celtic Woman at all! Besides to me these songs aren't the greatest or memorable to love enough you know that they kept Eabha's Isle of Hope for VOA. My favorite though memorable was Susan's the Call solo and Caledonia Accampanied by Piano version done only on the X Tour those two I love!

Additional / Other Pick : Caledonia version with piano -Susan from the 10th Anniversary Tour Show
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 07:24AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 08:28AM »

I picked Susan's solo of "The Call." I heard this live during the Emerald Tour and fell in love with it immediately. I've always wished it would be put on a DVD or CD.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 05:35PM »

There's one song that isn't yet part of the program, so I choose Órla Fallon performing her original song Shooting Star in the style of Celtic pop, just like I once heard in Virginia's Wolftrap Theater in 2006.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 10:58PM »

I would honestly say all of them but I picked I Know My Love, Scarlet Ribbons, The Call, and Here to Stay.

And the "Other" ones I would pick are:

My Heart Was Home Again (on a CD)
Have I Told You Lately
The Sky and the Dawn and the Sun (Long Version)
Fields of Gold (Long Version)
True Colors (IOH Version on a CD)
Vivaldi's Rain
Carolina Rua

And YES I agree with Kimberly about Shooting Star!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: