Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An Extremely Sad Announcement  (Read 7755 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« on: August 06, 2020, 12:12AM »

Many of you  who read this, will remember our good friend Leighlam .   I recently received  an E-mail , via her personal e-mail account, (from her parents) that she passed away unexpectedly on Monday July 20th.  Leighlam  was  , as some of you know, one of the founding members of this forum and as avid and faithful CW fan as any of us.  Please keep the "LaMunyon"  family in your thoughts and prayers during this time.  I have known her real name for years now as she and I have been friends for a long time.  She swore me to secrecy ( for security reasons)  to never reveal her real name here or to any other social media. But I think  she would think it's okay now to let you know her actual name was Tara.  This has torn me up a lot, but I needed to share.  She was a personal friend of mine that I kept in contact with on a regular basis for the last eight plus years.   She was a woman of strong faith, and I am convinced she is now with the Lord she so strongly believed in.   Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 10:44PM by Raving Meaviac » Logged

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 12:48AM »

Heartbreaking and shocking news...I cannot believe it.

From my 8+years on the forum and from what I got to know about Leighlam, I could tell she was such a sweet lady. We'd often talk about our love for Celtic Woman/Celtic Thunder and sometimes, even just life in general through PM (and she'd always let me know when there was a new add/subtract game that she needed my help with to defeat the boys!). She will be dearly missed here.

Thank you James for letting us all know and prayers to friends and family. I will be listening to CW all day in honor of her.

Rest in peace, Tara <3
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 02:41AM by Chandler Mattson » Logged
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 08:33AM »

So sad to hear.....
always enjoyed her company here.

Cry

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 04:45PM »

VERY sad to learn this.  I, too, have exchanged a lot of messages with Tara over a few years and considered her a friend.  I had hoped to meet her in person someday.
She was a valued member of this forum and will be missed. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2020, 07:32PM »

I'll prepare to make a memorial for her then. Tell me, when was she born? I just have confirmed her deathdate. It's July 20, 2020, correct? She will be joining Rich Ropes and Glen Sk as a spirit into the afterlife.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2020, 08:10PM »

I'll prepare to make a memorial for her then. Tell me, when was she born? I just have confirmed her deathdate. It's July 20, 2020, correct? She will be joining Rich Ropes and Glen Sk as a spirit into the afterlife.
Kim, she was born February 8, 1980.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2020, 06:49PM »

Thanks, Jim, I'll keep it all in mind before creating that memorial.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2020, 10:04PM »

Thanks, Jim, I'll keep it all in mind before creating that memorial.
Thank you Kimberly.   That would mean a lot to me. She was a special friend.  Smiley   

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2020, 06:13PM »

My condolences, Emer...

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: