Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you go to a show alone?  (Read 8992 times)
poohbear
Honorary Roadie

funcle

« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2007, 02:17PM »

Welcome to the forum, Marielle!
Life is Great!
Honorary Roadie

It pays to be a winner.

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2007, 03:53PM »

Having just gone to my first concert, the overwhelming absolute answer is YES YES and YES!!! If thats the only way you can go, or if you can't find a fan to go with, then by all means go alone and have a blast!!!!

" Winners have two things, definite goals and a burning desire to achieve them."

Slow down if you need to, walk if you must, crawl if you can't do anything else, but don't quit!!

"Pain is temporary, quiting is forever"

Everything Counts

The most important, " ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!
Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2007, 06:30PM »

I went to my first CW concert alone.
I had seen them by chance on PBS, and they were coming to Orlando, where we live.
My husband could not go as he was working that night, so I arranged to pick up my ticket at the box office.
I was standing in line and a gentleman nearby heard me mention I was from County Tipperary.
He came over and introduced himself, he was from 10 miles from me!
Dave and I have been to other concerts with him since then, and we keep in touch.
Having just had a terrific weekend in West Palm Beach, sharing a suite with 3 other Forum Members, I would say it's much more fun to go with other people who share a love of CW.
I would advise any lady to go with family or friends, for reasons of security and enjoyment.

I would not advise any girl or woman to go anywhere alone at night, especially if it involved parking in a parking lot / garage, or walking any distance.

May I say, and I have posted this several times tonight. If anyone has a chance to spend time with forum members do it!! Maggie is the best!! I was fortunate enough to hang out with her one on one. Very sweet! Maggie you are a corker! I honestly think it shows the magic of these women. So many different people, coming together. Oh by the way did I mention that Jamie, Patience,and I met Styx on Sunday? Although I think we should call them Craig.

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: