Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTube  (Read 6429 times)
micanchepe

Las Malvinas SON y SERÁN Argentinas

« on: October 30, 2007, 04:53PM »

If you have the Christmas DVD, please, could someone post The Christmas Song and Green the Whole Year Round in the YouTube? Because I can't still find the DVD in any of the libraries. Thank you!

Rain comes over the grey hills, and on the air, a soft goodbye; hear the song that I sing to you, when the time has come to fly...
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 05:00PM »

Walmart and Amazon.com has it.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Joan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 05:38AM »

Yesterday I saw the Christmas DVD at K-Mart.
Chief 117
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 06:18AM »

I saw it too. Grin
you'll definitely find it there. Grin
Jammalot
Honorary Roadie

Finally back!

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 01:06PM »

I think micanchepe is from Mexico (not sure) and that would mean he/she hasn't been able to purchase the actual DVD so far.

Wel, here's a map and here's a bible, if you ever lose your way

By Scott

Ty Rich! Grin
micanchepe

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 02:57PM »

I'm not from Mexico. I'm from Argentina, that's why I have a picture of the Argentina's Rugby Union in my avatar. Where are you from? Do you play Rugby in your country?

Rain comes over the grey hills, and on the air, a soft goodbye; hear the song that I sing to you, when the time has come to fly...
flags
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 03:28PM »

Rugby in the United States? I don't think so at least not on a professional level.

Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 08:06PM »

I'd like to see some of  the DVD on youtube as well. I don't have the DVD either probably won't get it either, I'm saving for Xmas presents. Anyhow I don't have a DVD-playing laptop I'd be able to watch the DVD on, and I'm the only person in my house who likes CW enough too buy there CDs, so I'd like to see the DVD somehow.

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
flags
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 08:18PM »

I'd like to see some of  the DVD on youtube as well. I don't have the DVD either probably won't get it either, I'm saving for Xmas presents. Anyhow I don't have a DVD-playing laptop I'd be able to watch the DVD on, and I'm the only person in my house who likes CW enough too buy there CDs, so I'd like to see the DVD somehow.

Call your local library and request that they get it.

Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 08:32PM »

You can do that? I didn't know!

Hannahlmatt
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 10:22PM »

I meant to post this earlier, but YouTube has Carol of the Bells and Silent Night. Just search "Celtic Woman" and click on "date added." The videos should be at the top.

Maggie
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 02:35AM »

Rugby in the United States? I don't think so at least not on a professional level.

www.usarugby.org

There are plenty of enthusiastic amateur clubs, here is our local one:

http://www.orlandorugby.com/about/

It should be no surprise that the President's name is Brendan O'Mahoney.

There is to be a big International Rugby Game in Jacksonville on January 26th 2008, I might have to go to that one.
A team from Sydney Australia is playing the Leeds Rhinos, from Yorkshire where I used to live.
That should be a good game and a good party!

Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2007, 01:02PM »

I meant to post this earlier, but YouTube has Carol of the Bells and Silent Night. Just search "Celtic Woman" and click on "date added." The videos should be at the top.

I saw that last night it was so cool!!

micanchepe

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2007, 06:10PM »

Here in Argentina is amateur, not professional, but in the World Cup Argentina played excellent and won the third place in the Cup.

micanchepe

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 06:13PM »

Thank you, they're cool, but could you post The Christmas Song or Green the Whole Year Round, please? I want to hear a Lisa's solo in the DVD. Thank you!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: