Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Girls Personalities  (Read 30314 times)
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2007, 06:29PM »

Well, during concerts, I imagine they're (at least a little bit) worried about the next song.
Before and after, though, they probably try their best to unwind (I'm not going to try to guess how).
CWFan2: I do my best. Smiley

I know you do flip. (And ya do just fine). No worries here.  Smiley

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2007, 06:31PM »

That's the nicest thing that anyone's said to me today.
*sniffs and hands CWFan2 a cookie jar*
Now, before Rich gets back on and starts in on the growling, let's get back to the women. Not exactly a difficult task, but...you know...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 06:32PM by flip8 » Logged

CWF Administrator
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2007, 07:36PM »

At the risk of sounding embarrassingly cheerful, I must ask: what down moments?

I am speaking of down moments in their private lives.

It seems that it would not be human nature, least from here in the USA, if the fans of the performers were not interested in what happens to the artists outside of the public arena. This is a topic that we do not need to pursue in this venue. The private lives of the ladies of Celtic Woman, should remain just that...their private lives.

Thank you to those that strove to redirect this thread! 
Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2007, 07:40PM »

Thank you Brian,

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2007, 09:32PM »

At the risk of sounding embarrassingly cheerful, I must ask: what down moments?

I am speaking of down moments in their private lives.

It seems that it would not be human nature, least from here in the USA, if the fans of the performers were not interested in what happens to the artists outside of the public arena. This is a topic that we do not need to pursue in this venue. The private lives of the ladies of Celtic Woman, should remain just that...their private lives.

Thank you to those that strove to redirect this thread! 

I do tend to think this is the right choice also. The ladies are here to entertain us ... in the public arena ... and not with the if's, when's and where to's of their private lives. Their private lives should remain private. That's something, I feel, we must all respect.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Celeste

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2007, 01:02AM »

The private lives of the ladies of Celtic Woman, should remain just that...their private lives.

Agreed 100%. Well said.

Sassy

Ni Caoim

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2007, 01:32AM »

Thank you Brian! *S*  Smiley
Maggie
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2007, 02:11AM »

Go enjoy your weekend and dwell on the awesome public side of the girls personalities.

I agree Tom.

PS, Maggie, should I ever get the opportunity, I would love to share a couple of pints or yards with you.  I pray that your current days are doing better.

Yes Tom, I was only dragging out two of my "down times" to show we all have them, and it's possible to keep them hidden from others.
All you can do with those times is learn from them.
Life is good.

I don't think we should speculate about anyone's off-days, except to tell them we care.
m.k.c.
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2007, 03:23PM »

I think we should go back to talking about this movie flip's directing. I find the idea intriguing.
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2007, 03:26PM »

Ohh, no. I'm not directing a movie.
I wouldn't mind cowriting the script. But directing...? Mmm, don't think so, sorry.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 10:43AM by flip8 » Logged

mainopsman

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2007, 06:04AM »

Most of us have seen their interviews and how wonderful they come across.  Wouldn't it be pleasent to see them replace the cast of "The View" for a few shows.   What a change it would be, a whole new audience would develop.   I know that it would include, Rich, Maggie and most of our fellow CW forum members.   I might just have to buy another DVD recorder.   Just wishful thinking, but I think most of you would agree with me.

JIM

Dedicate some of your life to others.  Your dedication will not be a sacrifice.  It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.   Dr. Thomas Dooley
Barefootsteve

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2007, 08:28AM »

Talking about audiences, having read the entire thread, I would like to acknowledge all of you for being such a nice bunch of people. Apparently CW brings the best people together. I wish I could plan to go to Ireland with you for a pint!

I often wonder how the rigors of the road affect the lives of the laides and their famlies though.

I must say that CW has greatly sparked my interest in Ireland though. It seems they have had quite a tough history.

As a studio owner I deal with musicians of many different types. I feel that the CW team and their fans are the best! IMHO.

Steve
Maggie
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2007, 09:45AM »

I must say that CW has greatly sparked my interest in Ireland though. It seems they have had quite a tough history. Steve

I always say the best way to go to Ireland for the first time is on the National Airline.
You feel as if you're in Ireland as soon as you board.
There are packages which include air, rental car and accommodation in a B&B.
When you get to the airline site, select "United States" in the drop-down box at the top. Then click on "Vacation Packages": 

www.aerlingus.com/cgi-bin/obel01im1/bookonline/index.jsp

Make sure you get the type of car you want, stick shift or automatic.

You can fly other airlines too and put your own package together.
You can have fun browsing the B&B's available on these sites:

www.ireland-bnb.com
www.bedandbreakfastireland.net

July & August are the busiest and most expensive months.
B & B is the way to go rather than hotels.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 09:51AM by Maggie » Logged
m.k.c.
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2007, 10:02AM »

Ohh, no. I'm not directing a movie.
I wouldn't mind cowriting the script. But directing...? Mmm, don't think so, sorry.

I would totally co-write a script with you.

quote author=mainopsman link=topic=252.msg5630#msg5630 date=1178625853]
Most of us have seen their interviews and how wonderful they come across.  Wouldn't it be pleasent to see them replace the cast of "The View" for a few shows.   What a change it would be, a whole new audience would develop.   I know that it would include, Rich, Maggie and most of our fellow CW forum members.   I might just have to buy another DVD recorder.   Just wishful thinking, but I think most of you would agree with me.

JIM
[/quote]

I am so all for that plan, Jim. I wonder how we could get that to happen?
Maggie
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2007, 01:00PM »

I am so all for that plan, Jim. I wonder how we could get that to happen?

I don't think it would work with ABC, but we could all fire off the same suggestion to one of the rival networks as a "View" alternative.
I think everybody (well those with working brains) are sick and tired of The View.

I have never watched a whole "View" program as I cannot stomach Rosie.

In fact I wrote to Barbara Walters when Rosie was hired and told her she was making a big mistake, bringing down her reputation with that trash.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: