Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Helen Kelly  (Read 64739 times)
bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2009, 05:39PM »

I'm very sad that I won't be seeing Helen again on the Fall IOH Tour or the Spring Songs from the Heart tour.  But, I'm happy she's decided to pursue her education.  BTW, I assume she's studying music (or some related field), but that could be a very wrong assumption.  So, has there been any word on what Helen's studying?
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2009, 05:59PM »

I'm very sad that I won't be seeing Helen again on the Fall IOH Tour or the Spring Songs from the Heart tour.  But, I'm happy she's decided to pursue her education.  BTW, I assume she's studying music (or some related field), but that could be a very wrong assumption.  So, has there been any word on what Helen's studying?

I wrote to Helen Tuesday (while I was still out in Phoenix) asking her that and a couple of other questions. I did tell her that she has fans and friends here who are curious as to what she is studying and what she is up to, since not on this Tour, etc, etc and I did express our sadness over her not being here but also, expressed our support for whatever she chooses to do. (I pretty much feel compelled to let Helen know we all love her, miss her and wish she were here but, to also let her know that no matter what, we will always support her and be there for her).

Hopefully I'll hear back from her and will have some info to pass along.

...Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2009, 06:53PM »

Okay gang and Helen-oholics, Helen got back to me today (Wednesday). She, well, although it may not be the happiest of news for us Helen fans, how could we wish her anything but the very best, right?

Here's what she had to say ...

Hi Bill,

Apologies for the delay in replying!!

Well yes I have left Celtic Woman for the moment and am replaced by the amazingly talented Sarah. I am very sad that I am not there but as you all know I have decided to return to college for a few years. I have wanted to do this for a while and I just thought now was the time!!
I really miss performing with Celtic Woman but I had so much fun doing the DVD that I finished off on such a huge high.
I still hear all the news from my friends on tour so I feel like I have never left.
Of course I miss Lisa and the kids, we all look forward to their return soon. I'm counting down the days whereas you guys are probably counting down the days on their return to the States.

Anyway, thanks to all of you for your support and contact. I always appreciate it. Hopefully I'll get my act together and start recording some more songs.

Thanks for everything,

Helen

Does not sound like she will be back with CW anytime soon. Sad for us all but, we must wish Helen the best in whatever she chooses to do. She is just too special. She belongs on stage, as far as I'm concerned so, hopefully when she finishes school, that's exactly where we will find her again ... up on that stage.

(Many thanks Helen and we all send our love forever).

... Bill

bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #108 on: October 28, 2009, 07:37PM »

Bill (& Helen):

Thanks for the update.  I wish her the best in her academic pusuits, and anxiously await her return to the CW stage. 

All the best,

Bob

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2009, 03:35AM »

Bill (& Helen):

Thanks for the update.  I wish her the best in her academic pusuits, and anxiously await her return to the CW stage.

All the best,

Bob

Well said Bob. Thanks.

... Bill

KelticKraze

« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2009, 03:21PM »

Thanks for the update. Blessings to Helen.

KC
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #111 on: October 30, 2009, 04:30PM »

Ya know, if there is anyone who would like to express their (respective) feelings to Helen OR ... show their support for her ... this would probably be as good as time as any. (While we have her attention). Because, I cannot promise that, any day soon, will be a better time than now. While I have her attention, if you have anything you'd like to pass along to her, I'd suggest doing it now.

If you'd care to show your support for Helen, lets do it now.. She is sad about not being on this tour, after all.

(She appreciates it, very much).

... BIll

LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #112 on: October 30, 2009, 04:43PM »

Helen,
    I got to see you as well as Lisa for the first time in June of this year. I'm sorry that I won't see you again next year; but, I wish you the best of luck in all that you do. Know that you always have a home here in our CW family. Our thoughts and best wishes are always with you.

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #113 on: October 30, 2009, 04:58PM »

Bill,
Thanks for posting her response.  Its so great that you're so extremely supportive of her.  Grin

Helen,
I'm going to miss you very, very much but I'm extremely proud of you for returning back to school and doing what you felt was best.  It takes a lot to do what you have done.  You're a very wonderful girl and I'm glad we've gotten to experience just how incredible you are.  I wish you all the best in school and I hope you realize how much we love you.  By the way, it would be INCREDIBLE to hear more music.  We'd love a Helen CD if the day ever comes that you could do that.

With the best of luck and lots of love,
Tiffany

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #114 on: October 31, 2009, 07:05PM »

I will pass along your thoughts and support to Helen, when I write to her again this weekend (Sunday). Ya know, Helen doesn't reply a lot these days but, when she does, you can 'hear' the sincerity in her 'voice'. It's just, there.

However, that said, I think what I'll probably do (as sad as this may be to do) is, after I write her, one more time, in regards to our missing her, is to leave it at that. In other words, Helen has gone back to college and, apparently, this is what she wanted to do. So, given that, I think I'm not going to 'devote' every second of every minute of every hour of every day (etc, etc) to 'tormenting' her about not being here on this Tour. I think, she deserves some peace. I think, that's the very least we can give her. She is aware of our missing her, our loving her and our wishing she were here. So, I think, rather than driving her half crazy with our love for her, perhaps we'll let her get on with her life and her schooling. She knows. Now. You think this may be the way to go here, by now?

Now, that's not to say I won't write to Helen. I will write to Helen, from time to time (until the day they dig a big hole in the ground and put me in it). But, after expressing our love for her and our best wishes to her, I think it best to let Helen get on with her life, without us (me) pestering her day and night.

Okay?

I will pass on everyone's thoughts here. I promise. But then, I'm going to let Helen have her life back.

Thanks to all of you for your support for her. She has stated that she appreciates it very much. And frankly, so do I.

... Bill

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: