Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Helen Kelly  (Read 64741 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2009, 09:48AM »

They're going with only six members in the choir this tour, so Helen, Una and Catherine Neylan will be the only ladies.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 12:39PM by OldFatGuy » Logged

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2009, 09:57AM »

Ooohhh interesting!

I'm glad Una will be back again. I enjoyed her performance last time. She is very smiley and fun. Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Tim

« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2009, 07:46AM »

What happened to Amy R. ?, She is GREAT!  If she is not part of the Spring '09 Tour, what is she up to??? Any chance of seeing her in another show?
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2009, 08:04AM »

Tim,

Amy's plans are being discussed here: http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=6651.0

aislin
Integrity.Love.Unity.
Bodhrán Player

So let's go on, let's go on, on and on for love

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2009, 10:51AM »

Question: I know Helen has a myspace, but what is it? Or is it private? I'm fine if it is, but I'd like to see how she's doing now

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2009, 10:57AM »

Helen deleted her MySpace page.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Tim

« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2009, 06:35AM »

Tim,

Amy's plans are being discussed here: http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=6651.0

aislin

Thanks..... I knew there had to be some info on Amy in the forum somewhere, just couldn't find it!

I wish her all the best and hope to have the chance to see her sometime in the future
raven_christina
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2009, 11:00AM »

I like how the sisters can get in on this. Heck, be a family member of Celtic Woman and you could get a job...
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2009, 11:09AM »

Chris-- you can bet the farm that Helen can sing like a bird!!!   The chorus is such a vital part of the show and any one of them can, and a lot have, started a career of their own. So rest assured, being someones sister is not the way Helen got her job.  We are trying to get her to do a solo CD because of her ability-- not because of who she is.   It sure doesn't hurt to have family in the business, though!!!  Cheesy  Wink  Cheesy  Wink

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
raven_christina
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2009, 01:49PM »

Chris-- you can bet the farm that Helen can sing like a bird!!!   The chorus is such a vital part of the show and any one of them can, and a lot have, started a career of their own. So rest assured, being someones sister is not the way Helen got her job.  We are trying to get her to do a solo CD because of her ability-- not because of who she is.   It sure doesn't hurt to have family in the business, though!!!  Cheesy  Wink  Cheesy  Wink
I was kinda making a joke. But yeah, I get what you're saying. She does sing very beautifully, and it would be cool if she got her own CD.
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2009, 04:57PM »

Helen indeed does have a lovely, beautiful voice. The voice of an Angel. When you hear Helen sing, solo, it's like wow! Doesn't take long to fall in love with Helen's voice. And you better believe I wish she'd put out an album of her own. She has an incredibly sweet, beautiful voice and I'd be first in line to buy it. Wink

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2009, 05:13PM »

Wow, that's pretty cool that both Kelly girls are musicians in the family!
Is there a clip somewhere of Helen singing?

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2009, 09:42PM »

Happy Birthday, Helen!  and Happy Valentine's Day! Grin  Hope it was a blast!  See you in just two days! Grin

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
RMNP_Hiker

« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2009, 12:56AM »

Helen indeed does have a lovely, beautiful voice. The voice of an Angel. When you hear Helen sing, solo, it's like wow! Doesn't take long to fall in love with Helen's voice. And you better believe I wish she'd put out an album of her own. She has an incredibly sweet, beautiful voice and I'd be first in line to buy it. Wink

... Bill

I'll be right behind you. Might even try to sneak in ahead of you if Helen is there.

Rocky Mountain National Park http://www.geocities.com/rmnphiker/rmnp
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2009, 01:11PM »

Just received the following message from Helen:

Just letting you know that I received the book of wishes the other day and would like to say thank you to everyone for their birthday wishes. It really made my day. Thanks again and hi to everyone.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: