Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Helen Kelly  (Read 65044 times)
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2009, 02:15PM »

Just received the following message from Helen:

Just letting you know that I received the book of wishes the other day and would like to say thank you to everyone for their birthday wishes. It really made my day. Thanks again and hi to everyone.

Whoohoo! You're very welcome, Helen! Grin

Thanks for passing on the message, Rich.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2009, 03:21PM »

Just a note--- At the Indianapolis show last night during the bows before the final song, Helen was on one of the risers and I was able to say ( loud enough for her to hear)  " Helen--( she looked right at me)  -- Make a CD!!!! "   She smiled that Kelly girl smile and big sister raised her eyebrows and smiled at me with a nod that seemed to say "I'm for that too."   So, smiles from both of the Kelly girls at the same time-- It just doesn't get any better than that!!!!!! 

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2009, 03:27PM »

Just a note--- At the Indianapolis show last night during the bows before the final song, Helen was on one of the risers and I was able to say ( loud enough for her to hear)  " Helen--( she looked right at me)  -- Make a CD!!!! "   She smiled that Kelly girl smile and big sister raised her eyebrows and smiled at me with a nod that seemed to say "I'm for that too."   So, smiles from both of the Kelly girls at the same time-- It just doesn't get any better than that!!!!!! 

LOL!!!!!!!

Good work, Gary!  Cheesy

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2009, 07:33PM »

Thanks Rich. (And, thanks Helen).

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2009, 11:25AM »

LOL!  We're with you on that Gary! 

Helen, you're very welcome for the birthday messages and once you get that CD made you have plenty of folks out there that will be trying to get a copy, myself among them! Wink

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Wickster
Honorary Roadie

Class of 2011!

« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2009, 05:10PM »

Thank you for posting Rich!!!

and you're so very welcome Helen!

Wickie xx

"Even when they have nothing, the Irish emit a kind of happiness, a joy."
-Fiona Shaw
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2009, 09:41PM »

IDK if we're technically supposed to ask or not but I've been super curious about who's older.  Lisa or Helen?  For the record: I'm not actually asking ages which could be considered personal info.   But I've been wanting to know for a while now which is the older sister.  My guess would be Lise but I may be wrong.

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2009, 09:42PM »

Lisa is older.

Thanks Lindsey
PDM1114
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2009, 08:41PM »

Helen is a very beautiful lady, and very talented. I love her 'Fields of Gold' she has on her myspace page. My wife and I saw her in Memphis when we attended the concert there. We arrived two hours early and took a walk on Beal street, we walked down to the Mississippi River which is behind the theater to have a look around (3 blocks from the theater) when we returned we had to walk past the coaches which were parked on Beal street and I saw 3 pretty girls walking toward us. I recognized the one in the middle as being Helen, they glanced at us as they passed by (we were wearing Isle of Hope T'shirts) and then they went into a door that was on that side of the Orpheum Theater.  I did not try to speak to her out of respect and not knowing proper etiquette in that situation, we passed within 4 feet of her on the street (and the other 2 choir ladies) she was in regular street clothes.  I was very happy to have seen her that close.  As a bonus, 10 seconds later we passed Lynn walking toward the door also in regular clothes, I had to look twice to make sure but yes it was her.  We did not see anyone else but we were very happy to have seen members walking down the street.
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2009, 11:29AM »

Well, it wouldn't be hard for me to spot Helen, on the street as she is, in my humble opinion, a very lovely, very pretty girl who, to me, certainly does stand out.

... Bill

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2009, 08:12PM »

Question: I know Helen has a myspace, but what is it? Or is it private? I'm fine if it is, but I'd like to see how she's doing now

Yes. Helen does have a myspace... She accepted my friend request.  I sent her a message like a week and a half ago but she hasnt replied to it yet, i hope that she does though.

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2009, 08:19PM »

I love Helen!  Well, I love both Kelly sisters.  I wish Helen would make a CD though.  "Fields of Gold" on her MySpace is breath-taking and none of the other versions available on iTunes is as beautiful as her version.  (I say that confidently because there is only 1 other version that ties with Helen's version and it's not available on iTunes...yet.  And I won't say who the other version is for respect of spoilers).

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2009, 09:08AM »

I love Helen!  Well, I love both Kelly sisters.  I wish Helen would make a CD though.  "Fields of Gold" on her MySpace is breath-taking and none of the other versions available on iTunes is as beautiful as her version.  (I say that confidently because there is only 1 other version that ties with Helen's version and it's not available on iTunes...yet.  And I won't say who the other version is for respect of spoilers).

I agree completely. And yes, most of us know who does that "other version".  Wink

... Bill

howard

« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2009, 03:18PM »

Hello Helen,

It was a joy seeing you with CW at West Palm Beach, Florida....Great Show!!!!

And Thank You for your interview in Lisa's newsletter "The Voice"...
You mentioned your favorite book, "The Lovely Bones", I did some research...hopefully it's the following;
2002 novel written by Alice Sebold...
A story of a teenage girl who was murdered, watches from heaven as her family & friends go on with their lives, while she herself comes to terms with her own death.
The novel got great deal of critical praise & became an instant best seller.
A film adaptation of the novel is currently in production, being directed by Peter Jackson, who purchased the rights.

Very Best Wishes,
Howard
Lake Worth, Florida
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2009, 06:14PM »

I LOVE Helen!   She's AWESOME and BEAUTIFUL and an AMAZING singer.   Grin Grin Grin

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: