Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Helen Kelly  (Read 65068 times)
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2009, 06:39PM »

I LOVE Helen!   She's AWESOME and BEAUTIFUL and an AMAZING singer.   Grin Grin Grin

You are far from alone on that LaHF.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2009, 09:44AM »

Helen is an amazing singer!!! I guess it runs in the family! haha  Grin Grin

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2009, 01:30PM »

Yup.  Wink

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2009, 05:14PM »

Yup.  Wink
It seems it does. Grin

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2009, 07:40PM »

She was absolutely gorgeous this tour!  What a heartbreaker! I was fortunate enough to see her from the front row at five shows thus far this year.  It was so incredibly good to have her back this year!! Here's to hoping she is always with the show!  She has a very bright future of her own in this business!  Grin Grin Grin

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2009, 02:41AM »

She was absolutely gorgeous this tour!  What a heartbreaker! I was fortunate enough to see her from the front row at five shows thus far this year.  It was so incredibly good to have her back this year!! Here's to hoping she is always with the show!  She has a very bright future of her own in this business!  Grin Grin Grin

Helen definitely has the talent, the voice, the stage presence and the looks and the moves to be a huge success in this type of 'work'. I keep saying that she has a 'something special' about her. She stands out up there and very much so. (It's probably not much of a secret anymore that she is indeed my favorite. I remind her about it practically on a daily basis. Fortunately for me, she's sweet enough to 'put up with me pestering her' about it). Of course the other thing I 'pester' her about is that she is in fact a huge standout up there and she by no means goes unnoticed. Many of us think very highly of her and her talent and her stage presence and as such, many of us want her to stay right here, with CW for, well, forever. I do like to remind her every so often that she is most certainly very much appreciated and that she has many, many fans and friends out here.

It's no secret that I think she's pretty special. It's also no secret that these two Kelly sisters, as far as I'm concerned, have to be the two most beautiful and talented sisters on the planet. I thank the Lord every day that they are in our midst.

(Thank you ... to Helen and Lisa ... for all you've brought to us, all you've shared with us and for just, well, being there).

... Bill
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 05:47PM by CWFan2 » Logged

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2009, 07:24AM »

Yep.  She Lisa's youngest sister.  Lisa's the oldest of three; Joanne's in the middle.
I saw the one pic someone had of all 3 sisters together, and read this thread, and started to think (uh-oh you KNOW thats trouble!)

Does Joanne sing at all, or do anything in performing arts? Someday, could we see the 3 of them on stage together?

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2009, 02:13PM »

I saw the one pic someone had of all 3 sisters together, and read this thread, and started to think (uh-oh you KNOW thats trouble!)

Does Joanne sing at all, or do anything in performing arts? Someday, could we see the 3 of them on stage together?

All 3 of them sang together when they were younger but I don't know if Joanne still sings or not. 

And CWFan2, you never stop spreading the Helen Kelly love!  Which is awesome by the way.   Cheesy

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2009, 12:40PM »

HELEN KELLY IS AWESOME!!!!!    I just had to let that out or else I would explode!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2009, 09:36PM »

HELEN KELLY IS AWESOME!!!!!    I just had to let that out or else I would explode!

hehe.  Well this is the thread to do that in.  And you're not alone in that thought!   Grin

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2009, 04:13AM »

hehe.  Well this is the thread to do that in.  And you're not alone in that thought!   Grin

True to that. I'm just a tad fond of Helen myself. As you may know by now. Wink

... Bill

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2009, 09:56AM »

yep i sure do!

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2009, 12:40PM »

omg I nearly fainted when I heard Helen's version of Fields of Gold on her Myspace page!  It is so good and I wish that it was on youtube or itunes...

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2009, 02:04PM »

omg I nearly fainted when I heard Helen's version of Fields of Gold on her Myspace page!  It is so good and I wish that it was on youtube or itunes...

Oh me too!

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2009, 04:12PM »

The girl can do more than be beautiful. She can sing pretty darn well too.  Wink

... Bill

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: