Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Helen Kelly  (Read 65103 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 06:54AM »

I certainly hope Helen is with CW for the 2009 Spring Tour.
She'll be there.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2008, 07:02AM »

runs and ((((RICH)))))

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2008, 10:42AM »

She'll be there.

Woohoo!!!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2008, 05:00PM »

Helen ... She is a very, very pretty girl. Very pretty. In the ACC DVD, I thought she just glowed with beauty. Kinda like her sister, ya know.  Wink

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2008, 05:04PM »

She'll be there.

Grin Once again Rich, with that bit of news, you have made my day. I couldn't be happier to hear that both Lisa and Helen will be on the Spring '09 Tour.  Grin

Many thanks for the news. It just keeps getting better!!

... Bill

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2008, 05:33PM »

I couldn't be happier to hear that both Lisa and Helen will be on the Spring '09 Tour.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.  There's been no official word on Lisa's status for the spring tour.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2008, 05:37PM »

So glad Helen will be with us for 2009! Smiley

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2008, 07:03PM »

I couldn't be happier to hear that both Lisa and Helen will be on the Spring '09 Tour.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.  There's been no official word on Lisa's status for the spring tour.

Huh? I thought there was Rich. I thought Lisa was going to be back for the Spring '09 Tour. Undecided Apparently, I misunderstood? I didn't mean to jump the gun. I thought it had already been established.

Certainly if it hasn't, it will be, I hope.

... Bill

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2008, 07:14PM »

Hmmmmmm....suspicious. I'll probably get absolutely blasted for saying this, but maybe she's merely "testing the waters" so to speak on the European tour and hasn't made a decision for any future tours.

At any rate, it's cool that Helen will be there. I didn't get to see her in the choir last time so I'll be looking forward to that!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2008, 07:20PM »

Helen, if you are watching this thread...it sure would be nice to have a solo CD from you! Grin Grin Grin just a little hint...

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2008, 08:31PM »

Huh? I thought there was Rich.
http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=5759.msg209560#msg209560

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2009, 08:31PM »

I (how lucky am I) Grin received a message from Helen today. She states that she is indeed with CW on this (about to happen) Isle Of Hope Tour.

Part of her message is as follows ... "I will be on tour this year. I can't wait for it. Very excited about returning to the states".

For us CW fans who also think the world of Helen, it is indeed wonderful news to hear, straight from Helen herself, that she is on this Tour.

(Thank you Helen Smiley)

... Bill

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2009, 08:35PM »

I've been totally looking forward to Helen being on tour again this year!!  Can't wait to see her up there again performing!! Grin

Only about two weeks and three days to go! Grin

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2009, 08:36PM »

I'm very excited that I get to see not one but TWO Kelly girls performing this time around...my first time for both of them. Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2009, 08:38PM »

I'm very excited that I get to see not one but TWO Kelly girls performing

Emily ... It doesn't get much better than that! Smiley

... Bill

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: