Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey all  (Read 7724 times)
AndrewJ

Violinist

« on: November 17, 2007, 02:24AM »

Well I'm here Cheesy

I'm 23 from Rochdale in Manchester in the Uk, and a huge fan now of Celtic Woman, I used to fix computers for a living and it was a mundane repetative job and you earned no respect from it.

And even though I've listened to Celtic Woman for ages on my cd, I've never seen them perfrom until my GF decided to look on Youtube and found the Sky Dawn and Sun video, of which I was immediatly complelled to take up the violin for a new career.

So far I've been doing 5 lessons a week for three months and plans for a short break for Xmas/New Year and then conitnuing onwards, and hopefully going professional.

So yeah big thanks to Mairead Cheesy
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 02:30AM »

Welcome to the forum, AndrewJ!  It's great to have you here.  And you would earn my respect fixing computers...all I can manage is to break them!  Cheesy  I hope you have an opportunity in your future to see a live show...it is a life-changing experience.  Again, welcome!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
AndrewJ

Violinist

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 02:33AM »

Welcome to the forum, AndrewJ!  It's great to have you here.  And you would earn my respect fixing computers...all I can manage is to break them!  Cheesy  I hope you have an opportunity in your future to see a live show...it is a life-changing experience.  Again, welcome!

IF a show came to the UK I would be there, don't care about the cost.
poohbear
Honorary Roadie

funcle

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 03:47AM »

WELCOME ANDREWJ
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 05:13AM »

Welcome to the forum.  Good luck with the fiddle.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 05:21AM »

I hope you'll have a great time. Wink Wink Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
AndrewJ

Violinist

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 11:04AM »

THanks for the warm welcome, and a huge thanks to CW for helping me out * they know what Wink *

I shall post some pictures up of my violin if you would like Cheesy it's a spit of the one Mairead uses Cheesy
m.k.c.
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 02:56PM »

Welcome to the CW forum Andrew. It was nice to meet you last night in the chat. On behalf of the CW forum I would like to present you with a four leaf clover, a string from Orlagh's harp, and Mairead's pixie dust *presents items* Welcome welcome.  Smiley
celticdreamer00
Choir Member

Dreaming of Celtic Woman (Thank You CC)

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2007, 03:00PM »

Welcome to our forum family AndrewJ.  Make yourself at home. It's cool that you are learning to play the violin and yes please post a picture of it.  We would definitely like to see it.

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
                               Charlotte Whitten
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: