Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mairead... if you ever cut your hair  (Read 28878 times)
JByrd

« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2008, 10:31AM »

And I thought I was nuts?

Dave

You are nuts, Capn....welcome to your support group. Cheesy

John

Moscapoet
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2008, 12:51PM »

My straight jacket has shamrocks on it. The folks in the white coats thought it would keep me calm.  Grin. All kidding aside, each of us just has our favorites and that can be a very strong draw. Hair is just a fraction of what Mairead has going, and it is only a surface thing that does not pertain to her extraordinary soul. It's an interesting thread but all in fun. Mairead, stay just the way you are inside and out. We love you just the way God made you, including that lovely golden crest. OK guys you can take me back to that room now.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
davesab

Duty, Honor, CW

« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2008, 12:14PM »

And I thought I was nuts?

Dave

We're just crazy about the "Fiddle Pixie"!!!!!! Grin

Dave
loveCW

« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2008, 12:43PM »

<grabs Moscapoet's hand>

Come on Moscapoet, time to go back to your room and straight jacket. Grin

I'd be sad if Mairead cut her hair... but I think I could get over it...

Decode....

JByrd

« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2008, 02:01PM »

Moscapoet isn't nuts.  Here he is outside the arena, dressed up, and waiting for Mairead.

He was just kidding about those Shamrocks.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 02:02PM by JByrd » Logged

John

Moscapoet
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2008, 02:11PM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin. Oh, you two!!! It really is nice here though. They let me out a couple hours a day, and when I'm in my room they play the CDs and DVDs so I stay tranquil. I can't convince them to get me a blonde wig and fiddle to lay next to me in the room though.  Wink. Mairead can you spare just a few strands?  Roll Eyes.
MeganDelia
Honorary Roadie

Thanks for the card and CD Mairead!!!

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2008, 03:01PM »

I would love to have a couple strands of her hair but, I would settle for just meeting her. Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeee Mairead, just a couple strands?  Cheesy Roll Eyes

Thanks Mel, for the great banner!! Smiley
~Megan xoxo~
CurlyandGreen

« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2008, 06:25PM »

I have looong hair, and it falls out all the time. This could be a very lucrative business, folks...Fairy Hair!

"You must do the things you think you cannot do."
         -Eleanor Roosevelt

We Hail Thee, Carolina
sunshine

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2008, 02:47PM »

I like mairead with curly long hair.  Roll Eyes I find curl hair is the type of hair of caucasian people.
I don't like straight hair much because almost people in asia, where I living have straight hair but I have curl hair and I like it  Cheesy

Emma_Lee

« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2008, 06:07PM »

Maybe I'm way behind the times here, but are you guys aware that she did cut her hair? Well, half of it anyway. It's in layers now which looks really cute.

Thank you, Siobhan!
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2008, 06:11PM »

Maybe I'm way behind the times here, but are you guys aware that she did cut her hair? Well, half of it anyway. It's in layers now which looks really cute.

I noticed that immediately in Jax. That's why she looked so different. The layers look great and it makes her hair look more full. Really beautiful!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Emma_Lee

« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2008, 06:17PM »

I thought so too. It was very cute and framed her face nicely.

Thank you, Siobhan!
Fiddle_Addict

Honorary member of the DSA

« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2008, 01:08PM »

I'd love to see that. There don't happen to be any pictures of her with her new hairstyle, do there?

Thanks for this banner, Scott! Smiley

Moscapoet
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2008, 05:37PM »

I wondered why her hair looked fuller and softer than usual. Being a guy I don't know the nuances of hair. All I know is I just love hers and everything under it fiddle and all! Beauty that radiates inside out from the top of that golden crest to the souls of her pretty little feet. God does great work!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 05:46PM by Moscapoet » Logged
PDM1114
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2008, 09:36PM »

Wow, this thread is still going. I've been away too long.     You know I would like a lock of hair,  some fiddlers here in the south keep rattlesnake rattles in their fiddles for luck, I'd rather have a lock of Mairead's hair in mine.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: