Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tour Diary  (Read 6540 times)
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2007, 04:32PM »

Thanks, my great pal.

If that was directed toward me, you're most certainly welcome! Smiley

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE THAT VIDEO DIARY !!!!!!!!!! I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it ! Grin Lisa looks awesome ! Grin Love that vid ! Grin Can't wait for part 2 Grin
Tell us how you really feel, Jammers.  Don't hold back.   Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy   She just has trouble expressing her feelings, Rich.  Give her a break.

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2007, 04:47PM »

I could express my feelings on the Diary, but I don't want to hurt myself  Grin

Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2007, 04:48PM »

Mel, have a Lisa Special with an Orinoco Kicker.  Then write to us. Wink

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2007, 04:54PM »

no, I said I don't want to HURT myself! lol.

I already have too bad knees. At my age, you can't afford to have more injuries  Grin

Lets just say when I first heard it, The ORINOCO Flow Wiggle was on high speed  Grin Grin Grin Grin

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2007, 11:55AM »

http://www.celticwoman.com/trellis/Tour_Info/

Horses for Courses.

Date: 23/11/2007
We were as good as our word and spent the day window, and actual shopping in the circle center mall, where we bumped into the entire cast and crew who had the same excellent idea. That evening we ate a colossal sized meal in the famed Bucca di Beppo, where the portion sizes are humongous. Luckily we’re good at sharing, so we all enjoyed the same share.

Our show the following night was in a different venue than we had been in previously. This April, we appeared in the Murat theatre, but this time round we performed in the Conseco Fieldhouse, a beautiful sports arena. Once again, the Indy crowd were wonderful, and it turned out that night at the Meet and Greet, that many had been to the Murat theater earlier this year. Good to see them back.

We had a short hop, skip and a jump to our next venue, Fort Wayne, the Allen County Memorial, so only a short bus journey, which meant an early night for all of us (plus we were still full from the previous evening’s meal ) This was a lovely theater, very modern in décor. It’s always nice to have a mix between Theatre’s and Arena’s. We like to mix it up a bit.

We had a wonderful treat the following day, for our day off we were invited to the Coolmore Stud Farm, owned by famous Irish Horse Magnate, John Magner. What a delight it was to go out into the countryside and view the wonderful conditions that these horses are maintained in. It certainly gave us an insight into a different world.

Our show the following evening was in the Rupp arena. It was an excellent crowd, but then we did hear that Lexington is heavily populated by a large Irish contingent.

We were singing the Simpson’s theme tune all day Saturday, as we woke up and found ourselves in Springfield, IL. Springfield, is of course the home of the animated family and one of the most common town names in the US.  We’re delighted to report that Springfield is in fact a lovely town, not populated with shady clowns, mayors or police chiefs.

Our last show before our next day off was in Madison, WI. Sadly we did not get to taste the famed Cheese, although, we do prefer chocolate.  We performed in the Alliant Energy Center, so therefore did not head downtown to the student area, but our wallets could take no more abuse after Indianapolis. It was a wonderful with, once again a great audience. We have been blessed this tour with such kind appreciative audiences.

We then went to Rock Island for our last day off of this US Fall tour, and got ready for our last week in the US in  2007.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2007, 11:58AM »

The ladies...singing the Simpson's theme?? Shocked

Jammalot
Honorary Roadie

Finally back!

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2007, 12:08PM »

Well, it just might work ! Grin

Wel, here's a map and here's a bible, if you ever lose your way

By Scott

Ty Rich! Grin
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2007, 12:59PM »

Ha, ha...wonder what kind of a Celtic spin they put on the Simpson's theme  Cheesy

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2007, 01:00PM »

I'm not sure I can see the ladies singing the theme to the Simpson's, the choir on the other hand!    Cheesy

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: