Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fan Mail Address  (Read 148963 times)
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #165 on: May 10, 2011, 09:56PM »

Does anyone know how I can get fanmail to Catherine or Helen?
And the current choir members?  Specifically Mairead Maguire?
Thanks so much! Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #166 on: May 11, 2011, 08:50AM »

Does anyone know how I can get fanmail to Catherine or Helen?
And the current choir members?  Specifically Mairead Maguire?
Thanks so much! Smiley

I was wondering the same exact thing!!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #167 on: May 11, 2011, 10:56AM »

The office in Dublin will hold mail for Ms. Maguire and give it to her when she gets home. You can contact Catherine or Helen through Twitter or Facebook.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #168 on: May 11, 2011, 11:01AM »

The office in Dublin will hold mail for Ms. Maguire and give it to her when she gets home. You can contact Catherine or Helen through Twitter or Facebook.

Did Helen, Catherine, and Mairead M get a Facebook that fans can reach them at? I am only aware of Helen and Catherine having Twitter and Myspace but they dont use their Myspace accounts much.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 02:28PM by CelticWomanFan425 » Logged

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #169 on: May 11, 2011, 01:57PM »

Did Helen, Catherine, and Mairead M get a Facebook that fans can reach them at? I am only aware of Helen and Catherine having Twitter.

Thanks Rich!!!
And I was wondering about Mairead M.  Helen and Catherine both have a Myspace as well.

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #170 on: November 08, 2011, 06:10PM »

Did Helen, Catherine, and Mairead M get a Facebook that fans can reach them at? I am only aware of Helen and Catherine having Twitter and Myspace but they dont use their Myspace accounts much.

I don't know if you're a Sarah Burke fan at all, but she has responded to me on her Myspace.  And her FB Sarah Anne Burke singer. Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #171 on: November 16, 2011, 08:06PM »

Just making sure that emailing: info@celticwoman.com to reach the current performers will still work? I want to make sure before I send my email and look like an idiot  Wink Cheesy

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #172 on: November 16, 2011, 08:58PM »

Just making sure that emailing: info@celticwoman.com to reach the current performers will still work? I want to make sure before I send my email and look like an idiot  Wink Cheesy

Yep, that is the general CW email. Just make sure you put a note up top telling which performer the note is for and they'll make sure it gets where it is going.

aislin

lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #173 on: November 16, 2011, 10:13PM »

Yep, that is the general CW email. Just make sure you put a note up top telling which performer the note is for and they'll make sure it gets where it is going.

aislin

Thank you ma'am!!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #174 on: April 05, 2012, 06:43PM »

Does anyone know if Mairead Maguire has a twitter/facebook/myspace at all?  I have a letter I want to send her... I was so close to the stage last Sunday and she has the most incredible voice!!
Thanks Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
gig5
Total Fanatic

The fight for Middle Earth

« Reply #175 on: June 15, 2013, 12:19PM »

thanks for the info. Wink i think mairead does have twitter not sure though. look up does mairead nesbitt have a twitter account? you'll probabbly get your answer.
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #176 on: June 26, 2013, 12:33PM »

As far as I know, Máiréad Maguire does not have any social media accounts.

Máiréad Nesbitt, on the other hand, does have a Twitter acount: Máiréad's Twitter
gig5
Total Fanatic

« Reply #177 on: June 27, 2013, 07:54PM »

Mairead marguire? Can you explain that please?
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #178 on: June 27, 2013, 09:15PM »

Mairead marguire? Can you explain that please?
  She   is  a former  choir  member  of  CW ....  NOT  another  name  fro our  Fairy  Fiddler .... Smiley

gig5
Total Fanatic

« Reply #179 on: June 28, 2013, 09:42AM »

Oh, thanks for the info, you can stiill type in does Mariead Marguire have a twiiter account and you'll have your answer. Thanks for answering my question Raving Meavic!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: