Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fan Mail Address  (Read 148497 times)
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #135 on: January 14, 2011, 11:29AM »

Roughly, how long would it take for a letter from Indiana to get to Ireland? and what would happen if it got there after the tour started??

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #136 on: January 14, 2011, 11:41AM »

It'll get there in a week or less. Mail received after the tour starts will be held at the office until they return to Ireland.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #137 on: January 14, 2011, 12:21PM »

It'll get there in a week or less. Mail received after the tour starts will be held at the office until they return to Ireland.
Thank you Smiley so I guess I better get my letter there fast to make sure that she gets it!!

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #138 on: January 15, 2011, 06:50PM »

Okay, I checked and verified the information. When a performer - soloist, musician or choir member - leaves CW, they don't keep in contact with the people in the office. There's no reason for them to "check in" with their previous employer. So it's extremely impractical for CW Ltd to try and forward mail to ex-members.  Most of them have personal web sites with contact information, and/or accounts on various social networking sites.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #139 on: January 16, 2011, 07:16AM »

Okay, I checked and verified the information. When a performer - soloist, musician or choir member - leaves CW, they don't keep in contact with the people in the office. There's no reason for them to "check in" with their previous employer. So it's extremely impractical for CW Ltd to try and forward mail to ex-members.  Most of them have personal web sites with contact information, and/or accounts on various social networking sites.
Thank you for the info  Cool

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #140 on: January 17, 2011, 05:59PM »

Thanks for the info Rich!
So if I wanted to get a letter to Sarah, it would be on her facebook or myspace?

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #141 on: January 19, 2011, 10:11AM »

So if I wanted to get a letter to Sarah, it would be on her facebook or myspace?

Yep

aislin
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #142 on: January 20, 2011, 06:18PM »

Yep

aislin
Thank you so much!!

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #143 on: January 23, 2011, 10:13AM »

It seems that ALL mail sent to the girls goes through John Flannagan of CW LTD........when I `ve sent letters, the repsonse comes from him on behalf of the girls.

I got a letter yesterday from John from CW LTD yesterday saying that Lynns letter had just been found. I wonder if she will actually see the letter since she isnt with CW anymore. Like Rich said earlier, former members dont really have a reason to visit the office, so the answer to my question is probably a 'no'.

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #144 on: January 23, 2011, 12:12PM »

Like Rich said earlier, former members dont really have a reason to visit the office, so the answer to my question is probably a 'no'.
Don't give up hope. Lynn records on the Celtic Collections label, and they share the building with CW Ltd. There's a very good chance John will see her and give it to her.

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #145 on: January 23, 2011, 12:24PM »

Like Rich said earlier, former members dont really have a reason to visit the office, so the answer to my question is probably a 'no'.
Don't give up hope. Lynn records on the Celtic Collections label, and they share the building with CW Ltd. There's a very good chance John will see her and give it to her.

oh yay! thats awesome!  Smiley Smiley

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #146 on: January 23, 2011, 01:50PM »

I started writing a letter to Meav a week ago and I only got the FIRST sentence!  Grin Undecided

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #147 on: January 28, 2011, 10:19AM »

I don't know if this belongs here, but Sarah will connect and reply through Facebook. Smiley  I've gotten some nice responses from her. Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #148 on: January 28, 2011, 11:51AM »

I don't know if this belongs here, but Sarah will connect and reply through Facebook. Smiley  I've gotten some nice responses from her. Smiley

yeah maybe if you post on her fan page. I talk to her on Twitter quite often.

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #149 on: January 29, 2011, 11:32AM »

yeah maybe if you post on her fan page. I talk to her on Twitter quite often.

She actually has her own Facebook page... Sarah Anne Burke Singer.  She is very sweet. Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: