Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fan Mail Address  (Read 148492 times)
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #150 on: January 29, 2011, 11:58AM »

I don't know if this belongs here, but Sarah will connect and reply through Facebook. Smiley  I've gotten some nice responses from her. Smiley

yeah maybe if you post on her fan page. I talk to her on Twitter quite often.

She actually has her own Facebook page... Sarah Anne Burke Singer.  She is very sweet. Smiley

thats the page i was talking about  Smiley

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #151 on: January 29, 2011, 02:18PM »

I don't know if this belongs here, but Sarah will connect and reply through Facebook. Smiley  I've gotten some nice responses from her. Smiley

She actually has her own Facebook page... Sarah Anne Burke Singer.  She is very sweet. Smiley

Oh ok... she'll also respond on Myspace. Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #152 on: January 29, 2011, 02:44PM »

I have talked to her on Facebook and she is sooooo sweet!

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #153 on: February 08, 2011, 09:11AM »

I have talked to her on Facebook and she is sooooo sweet!

Yeah.. she really is... She's been so supportive... Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
LisaKholic

« Reply #154 on: February 11, 2011, 05:20PM »

Is this fan mail address good for Una or not anymore?

Thanks Bluefire ^^
Lisaaaaa Kelly!!!<3
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #155 on: February 11, 2011, 07:33PM »

I don't know!

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
LisaKholic

« Reply #156 on: February 15, 2011, 12:42PM »

I don't know!

Well I'm asking someone who does know Smiley

Thanks Bluefire ^^
Lisaaaaa Kelly!!!<3
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2011, 06:44PM »

I sent a letter to Lisa Kelly a few weeks ago, and just got a response back a few days ago.  Grin Grin

Thanks Scott! 
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #158 on: April 05, 2011, 07:21PM »

I sent a letter to Lisa Kelly a few weeks ago, and just got a response back a few days ago.  Grin Grin
But she's on tour.... How would she have gotten it? I sent Chloë a letter before this tour started and I still haven't gotten a reply... I'm nervous that she didn't get it at all......

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #159 on: April 05, 2011, 07:39PM »

But she's on tour.... How would she have gotten it? I sent Chloë a letter before this tour started and I still haven't gotten a reply... I'm nervous that she didn't get it at all......

The girls, in general, don't get their fan mail until after the tour ends. Lisa would be an exception, I'd imagine, because she's married to the CEO and he's been back and forth a few times already this tour.

aislin
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #160 on: April 05, 2011, 08:34PM »

The girls, in general, don't get their fan mail until after the tour ends. Lisa would be an exception, I'd imagine, because she's married to the CEO and he's been back and forth a few times already this tour.

aislin
Even if I sent it BEFORE the tour started?? Thats a really big bummer... Thanks for the help though Smiley

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #161 on: April 05, 2011, 09:16PM »

Even if I sent it BEFORE the tour started?? Thats a really big bummer... Thanks for the help though Smiley

At a guess it really has to do with when the girls themselves check in to the office and get the mail. As I'm sure Chloë was busy packing, rehearsing, and doing the million little things that must be done before one leaves town for an extended period of time, not to mention the time it takes a snail mail letter to get from the US to overseas, she probably didn't see it before they left. She will get it eventually though, the Dublin office is very reliable about such things.

aislin
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 10:22PM by aislin » Logged
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #162 on: April 05, 2011, 10:18PM »

aislin
I sent Chloe a letter as well before the last tour, and it took her about 5 or 6 months, but I did get an autograph back.  Did you send a self addressed envelope with it?

Thanks Scott! 
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #163 on: April 06, 2011, 07:50AM »

aislin
I sent Chloe a letter as well before the last tour, and it took her about 5 or 6 months, but I did get an autograph back.  Did you send a self addressed envelope with it?
yes my address was on it. Thanks to both of you Smiley

Thanks Michelle!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #164 on: April 06, 2011, 10:54AM »

aislin
yes my address was on it. Thanks to both of you Smiley
She'll get back to you.. it just might take her awhile...

Thanks Scott! 
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: