Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Excited!!!!! and exsadded :( Study in Contrasting Emotions.  (Read 2135 times)
JByrd

« on: November 26, 2007, 09:16PM »

I just scored a MnG for CW at their Feb 26 Concert!!!!!   I'm Excited!!!!!  Smiley

The only Celtic Woman I haven't been able to meet yet is Lisa, but alas, Lisa won't be there. Cry

But she'll be gone for a great reason!!!!  I'm Excited!!!!!  Smiley

John

Moscapoet
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 09:20PM »

Congrats JByrd on the M & G! Lisa won't be at mine either in Rockland but I'll live I guess. I'm poking around to try and get one in either Grande Prairie, St. Louis, Spokane, Salt lake city, or Phoenix/Tucson. Lisa ought to be at one of those.
JByrd

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 09:26PM »

Thanks, Moscapoet, and yes....I'm going to miss seeing her......as you know, she's really easy to look at during concerts!

John

Moscapoet
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 09:39PM »

Amen to that. I was very close to her at the Dublin concert when she did the piano numbers. My seat wasn't all that good except it was very close. Lisa's combination of beauty and talent are hard to beat. She is absolutely my favorite vocalist. But Mairead has my heart and has had for months. Time to go home and pop "Lisa" into the CD player for my nightly sing-a-long. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: