Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For 2008....when will Lisa return to the tour?  (Read 10151 times)
jimbo1mcm

« on: November 27, 2007, 04:12PM »

Anyone have a best guess of when this beautiful woman and mother will return to the tour?
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 04:13PM »

Sometime around the middle of the tour.

Thanks Lindsey
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 04:28PM »

When SHE is ready. I can wait.  Smiley

adam

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 08:58PM »

well i might be going to the St. Louis concert at the end of march. i hope she will be back then but i think thats cutting it a little close.
epicwolf

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 09:01PM »

I was looking at the tour for Los Angeles and its like the last two days of the tour i believe its in May. Do you think Lisa will have the baby by then? Even if she had the baby doesnt they have to rest in order to get their energy back? Just wondering because I am planning on going to one of those shows.

Coleen
Global Moderator Emeritus

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 09:10PM »

I was looking at the tour for Los Angeles and its like the last two days of the tour i believe its in May. Do you think Lisa will have the baby by then? Even if she had the baby doesnt they have to rest in order to get their energy back? Just wondering because I am planning on going to one of those shows.

Lisa is suppose to return sometime around mid-tour.  She should be back by then.

Thank you for the lovely banner, Mel.
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 04:10PM »

She is due in March, so I would assume she needs AT LEAST 6 weeks to be with the baby. That mother/child bonding time, and getting use to the routine of having a newborn again.

But what do I know, never had to deal with pregnancy  Wink, this is all new to me. Smiley

MJD

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 04:45PM »

Has any news been released as to who is going to fill Lisa's spot until she returns?
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 04:49PM »

Nope not yet. I am sure we will know soon.

Thanks Lindsey
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 05:15PM »

She is due in March, so I would assume she needs AT LEAST 6 weeks to be with the baby.
I expect her to walk out of the delivery room and go directly into rehearsal.  Scott can do the bonding.  I want Lisa singing.   Grin

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2007, 05:17PM »

Haha! I had that image in my head when I read that!  Cheesy

Thanks Lindsey
Snookie
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2007, 05:18PM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2007, 05:20PM »

She is due in March, so I would assume she needs AT LEAST 6 weeks to be with the baby.
I expect her to walk out of the delivery room and go directly into rehearsal.  Scott can do the bonding.  I want Lisa singing.   Grin

Rich?Huh

I was actually thinking something similar...like the baby would pop out, and say ok..we Bonded, now lets hit the road  Grin

Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2007, 05:23PM »

Haha Mel!  Cheesy

Thanks Lindsey
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2007, 05:26PM »

Mel, She will be back probably by March or April. Yes she will be in Los Angeles and Santa Barabara, CA Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: