Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For 2008....when will Lisa return to the tour?  (Read 10152 times)
btimerson
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2007, 05:41PM »

I expect her to walk out of the delivery room and go directly into rehearsal.  Scott can do the bonding.  I want Lisa singing.   Grin

Figures a guy ( who's just a tad biased!)  would say something like this!   Grin   Wink 

Brad T

Celtic Liz
Total Fanatic

Congrats Lisa and the Family! Welcome Ellie!

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2007, 06:00PM »

does anybody think that Lisa wiil be back the 1st 0r 2nd of April in Louisville?

made by JRRacing
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2007, 06:05PM »

I don't know if she'll actually be back that soon or not, depends on when the baby's born.  I'll echo Mel's earlier sentiments: "When SHE (Lisa) is ready!"  Of course, I'm eager to have her back, but I want her to be sure to have some good time with the baby and also take care of herself and get all the rest/recovery time she needs before she returns.

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Derek

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2007, 01:48PM »

I just bought M&G tickets yesterday for the April 12th show in Detroit. I really hope to see and maybe meet her again. But if not, I wish her and her family nothing but the BEST.

Derek
Moscapoet
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2007, 05:03PM »

I'm figuring she won't be in Birmingham and certainly not in Rockford. Salt lake city is a question mark. But I'm sure her temporary replacement will be very talented and a unique gift of her own. Lisa, come back when you are ready. Your family comes first as does your health and safety.
Colleen
Total Fanatic

Semper Fi

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2007, 05:31PM »

I'm figuring she won't be in Birmingham and certainly not in Rockford. Salt lake city is a question mark. But I'm sure her temporary replacement will be very talented and a unique gift of her own. Lisa, come back when you are ready. Your family comes first as does your health and safety.

I agree 100%

Thanks Mel!
Spooky03

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2007, 12:50AM »

I REALLY HOPE that she is back in time for the 6 May 08 performance in Sacramento!!  I'm buying two floor tickets to that show from the local PBS station.  Gonna try to upgrade to M&G.
Virgo

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2007, 03:08PM »

I agree with everyone on the fact that Lisa should return only when Lisa is Good and Ready!!!!!!!  She should have time to Enjoy Scott, The Boys, The Baby, Her Family and Friends and just be At Home.....I Wish Her All The REST AND RELAXATION She Can Get!!!!!!!!!!!  When she decides It's Time To get THE VOICE back to work.....We Will All Have the Biggest Smiles on our Faces....Especially Rich Because OUR LISA WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!

To Love another Person is to see the Face of God!!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2007, 03:51PM »

Especially Rich Because OUR LISA WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!
Grin

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2007, 05:09PM »

well, if she decides not to return to CW, then she will just have to tour the US as a SOLO. And Rich can be her guide.

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Moscapoet
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2007, 05:13PM »

Uh oh. Have you seen a dog when you rub its belly and the hind leg starts twitching in contentment? Rich, um, well, never mind  Roll Eyes.
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2007, 07:35AM »

Would love to see her walk out on stage, on the first night back and introduce us to her new addition, then sing "You Raise Me Up"...... while holding her new one.....
MeganDelia
Honorary Roadie

Thanks for the card and CD Mairead!!!

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2007, 12:52PM »

I agree. That would be sweet.

Thanks Mel, for the great banner!! Smiley
~Megan xoxo~
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2007, 01:02PM »

I doubt that happens!

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Joan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2007, 01:14PM »

Having Lisa come back and sing to her baby is really doubtful. Lisa is doing what she really enjoys, singing her heart out. I do believe that she would protect her kids from the spotlight at this time. Work is work; privacy is understandable. Don't blame you for wishing though!
Joan
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: