Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When listening to the music in the car....  (Read 8509 times)
countrygal

Tha mo chas air ceann mo naimhdean

« on: April 23, 2007, 08:51AM »

Do you dance to CW? Yesterday I went to my sister's baby shower.(might seem weird since the baby is now a month old) And while going down the road I decided to pop the CD I made with my fave CW songs on it. Well when Spanish Lady came on I did the shoulder wiggle move. I've done other crazy moves too. Good thing I live in the country. :-) Nodody saw me!

Jami

Jami

I love Aragorn!
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 08:53AM »

My brother hasn't quite gotten used to it. Every once in a while, he gives me strange looks. Cheesy

countrygal

Tha mo chas air ceann mo naimhdean

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 09:00AM »

My brother gives me the look too when I put CW on. He is like "Must we listen to this?" lol.

Jami

I love Aragorn!
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 09:39AM »

No, I dance all the time! People look but I don't care. Looks really funny doing the orinico flow wave and step.

Thanks Lindsey
Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 04:37PM »

I dance whenever I'm listening to them, or at least do the little moves - usually alone, but sometimes I forget around people and do them anyway.

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 04:39PM »

lol ive played CW everyday. My mom is getting used to them being on all the time Smiley She even enjoys the Christmas album in 80-90 degree weather here Smiley lol It makes me happy she enjoys it too Smiley

<3 Lauren

<3
Meldy

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 09:22PM »

Well in the car I don't really "dance" but I tap my hands (as long as it's safe of course) and I always move a little with "Dulaman" and "Caledonia"  I try singing "Dulaman" and roll down the window...the other drivers don't know what language I'm trying to sing in but I love it...it keeps them guessing Wink

Banner by:  Scott
Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 05:06AM »

yeah I've begun to do the Spanish Lady shoulder move without even knowing it.

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
fireyred09
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2007, 05:46AM »

We should all play Dulaman at the same time, in our cars, windows rolled down, super loud, and sing along with it. We could have like 200 people across the country. That would really throw off some civilians...  Cheesy
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2007, 08:29AM »

I think I read do you dance while listening to the music in your car. CW fans should be attentive to the road while driving. No talking on the phone, combing your hair, changing clothes, putting on makeup, dancing. DANCING? How does one dance in a car?

Now singing at the top of oyur lungs does tend to scare the bejeezez out of other drivers. Imagine what dancing would do.

Grin

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Hannahlmatt
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2007, 08:30AM »

Do you want to synchronize our watches for the singing?  Cheesy

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2007, 09:50AM »

I don't dance in the car..heck I don't dance period...except when I hear Mo Ghile Mear and I am standing, then I do the Chorus 2 step.. Grin

but I do roll down the window and sing (I wouldn't call it that exactly Cheesy ), and love to singing to both Dulaman and Mo Ghile Mear loud..cause like others..people look at you..like..what the heck are you singing look...

Definitely tap my fingers and hands on the steering wheel. Do the shoulder flex for sure. Grin

Meldy

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2007, 06:28PM »

"Singing Dulaman in the Car Day" ....that'll be cool...maybe people will ask 2 questions:  what am I singing?  and why am I singing since I can't really sing Wink

Banner by:  Scott
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2007, 12:46AM »

"Singing Dulaman in the Car Day" ....that'll be cool...maybe people will ask 2 questions:  what am I singing?  and why am I singing since I can't really sing Wink

I will tell them I am singing about Seaweed...and I don't care if I can't sing..its my car!  Grin Tongue

Maggie
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 02:26AM »

Do you dance to CW?

I dance to EVERYTHING, Jami, but NEVER in the car!

You shouldn't either. You need all your concentration. I'm guessing you're very young.
Please don't get distracted while driving, that has proved to be the biggest risk to young drivers or any drivers for that matter.
I know I sound like an old fuddy-duddy and I probably am, but you are a CW fan and a member of this Forum, so we need you to stay around. Smiley

Now as far as dancing to CW, I dance around the house with O'Malley, my Kerry Blue Terrier, he hasn't quite managed the shoulder flex, but he's working on it.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: