Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa singing The Christmas Song  (Read 4580 times)
Sara

« on: November 30, 2007, 02:47PM »

Now I know some people will boo me on this just because I am comparing Lisa to Celine Dion. I have to confess , in the past, been a huge fan of Celine. However, since finding Lisa, my opinion has definitely changed. I have Celine’s Christmas CD and she also sings The Christmas Song. Upon hearing it, there is no comparison between Lisa and Celine. Lisa sings it so much clearer and her angelic voice is superb. I just love watching Lisa sing The Christmas Song on the DVD. She has so much stage presence and has the ability to make you feel she is singing to you through her eyes. Great song for Lisa.
Moscapoet
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 03:03PM »

I'm not sure that Lisa could do a song poorly. you are right, she is a marvelous talent, and I would rather listen to Lisa than to Celine, Streisand, or any other performer sing. Well, the other ladies of CW past and present are exceptions some of the time  Roll Eyes.
Celtic Liz
Total Fanatic

Congrats Lisa and the Family! Welcome Ellie!

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 09:38AM »

well I heard Celine sing her new song and I can hardly hear the words that she is saying because I think that she dont sound as clear as Lisa does when she sings a song  Smiley that is my opinion

made by JRRacing
Virgo

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 11:36PM »

Lisa's Version of The Christmas Song is HANDS DOWN THE BEST version of the song....EVER!!!!!!  To Me It's Even Better Than Nat King Cole....And That Man Perfected the Song....In the Words of Emril Lagasse....Lisa Kicks that Song up A Notch!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ann Marie

To Love another Person is to see the Face of God!!
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 06:52AM »

Lisa's Version of The Christmas Song is HANDS DOWN THE BEST version of the song....EVER!!!!!!  To Me It's Even Better Than Nat King Cole....And That Man Perfected the Song....In the Words of Emril Lagasse....Lisa Kicks that Song up A Notch!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ann Marie

Sorry...got to do this....

BAM!!!!   Grin Grin

Virgo

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 01:49PM »

Thanks Mel!!!!!! Smiley Smiley

kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 02:02PM »

Grin Grin

When I listened to it live at the Helix...I felt like she was singing just to me! I was near the piano that night! Merry Christmas!

Moscapoet
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 04:19PM »

Me too Kathleen. I was near it the first night and it was like we were all alone with her singing. She just has a way of doing that doesn't she?
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 04:56PM »

Grin Grin

When I listened to it live at the Helix...I felt like she was singing just to me! I was near the piano that night! Merry Christmas!

That is how I felt the first time I heard and saw The Blessing at my first show in Columbus. Especially watching thru binoculars  Smiley

Virgo

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 02:57PM »

Mel that was the first Concert.....Up in the nosebleeds....using the binoculars....Now...Many Concerts later....And Major Flying Mileage....I MUST BE IN THE FRONT ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Tell Us Mel....How do you Feel Now?Huh??  LOL

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 03:17PM »

Mel that was the first Concert.....Up in the nosebleeds....using the binoculars....Now...Many Concerts later....And Major Flying Mileage....I MUST BE IN THE FRONT ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Tell Us Mel....How do you Feel Now?Huh??  LOL

Grin Grin Grin Grin

<but I wasn't in the nosebleed section, I was only 13 rows back  Cheesy>

Virgo

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2007, 03:23PM »

Lol....Mel....You are Truly Funny.....I needed a Chuckle and I got it...Thanks

MeganDelia
Honorary Roadie

Thanks for the card and CD Mairead!!!

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2007, 03:27PM »

Lisa definetly does the best version of that song. She's absoulutely amazing! It really feels like she's singing just to you. And it really does when you're at the concert. Plus, she sounds absoulutely angelic!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mel, for the great banner!! Smiley
~Megan xoxo~
Life is Great!
Honorary Roadie

It pays to be a winner.

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2007, 09:54PM »

I just finnished listening to Lisa's Christmas song, and I am not sure what to say. She is just so good at what she does, the complete package! Man o man.

" Winners have two things, definite goals and a burning desire to achieve them."

Slow down if you need to, walk if you must, crawl if you can't do anything else, but don't quit!!

"Pain is temporary, quiting is forever"

Everything Counts

The most important, " ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: