Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interview with Lisa and Scott  (Read 4614 times)
jimbo1mcm

« on: December 04, 2007, 04:25PM »

http://www.tribune.ie/2006/02/12/72451.html
btimerson
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 05:16PM »

I love this interview.  Both Lisa and Scott are so genuine...  something missing in so many relationships these days.   Grin

Pretty soon, they'll both be talking about a new addition to the Porter-Kelly clan.  Yeah!!!   Grin

Brad T

MeganDelia
Honorary Roadie

Thanks for the card and CD Mairead!!!

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 06:04PM »

Everything Scott says about Lisa is so sweet. I hope I can find somebody like that. Wink I love the story of how they met.  Its so sweet. Megan xoxo Smiley

Thanks Mel, for the great banner!! Smiley
~Megan xoxo~
lisakellyfan101

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 07:42PM »

when i click on the link it tells me the link can not b displayed..can some ome help me
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 07:43PM »

It seems the website's down. Pity...
I think the Celtic Woman website still has it, under Press Releases.

Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 07:57PM »

Here is the article that I copied and posted.

http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=1910.0

Thanks Lindsey
Celtic Liz
Total Fanatic

Congrats Lisa and the Family! Welcome Ellie!

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 05:04PM »

I think that there relationship is real and true and I think that nothing can break it

made by JRRacing
loveCW

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 12:29PM »

That's amazing!!! LOVE teh interview!!! It's so sweet!!!  Grin

Decode....

Katie

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2007, 01:51PM »

If only everyone could be so blessed in love!  It's nice to know true love doesn't just exist in fairy tales!   Wink

Moscapoet
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2007, 04:31PM »

Ahhhhh, now if every Scott could be so blessed. Every Lisa too. There is something very special when you find your soul mate. Patience Moscapoet, patience. Sigh. Roll Eyes. (admires the fiddle in the corner)
McIrish

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2007, 08:31PM »

Moscapoet. I had the great pleasure of meeting you in Dublin, I pray I might have  joy of seeing you again.( I know it will be at a CW celebration, great fun for us all ), May I quote Romans,8:24-25, to encourage you, " For in this Hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes what he already has? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently." She may not, necesarily be a fiddler, my friend, but she will definetely, be right for you!!!  God Bless, Mc
Moscapoet
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2007, 06:10PM »

Thank you my friend. It was a pleasure to have met you in Dublin. This whole year has been nothing but a journey of faith. The Lord set me on this path, and I trust where He will lead me. I'm very hopeful in things unseen, and people as of yet unmet. He would not have inspired me with now 196 lyrics for no reason, would not have touched my heart with this group and one in particular for no reason, or brought about this forum for no reason. I pray about it all every night along with the requests from the forum. The Lord said if you have faith the size of a mustard seed you can move a mountain. With God all things are possible no matter how improbable or unlikely. Scott and Lisa are great examples of what The Lord can bring about in the lives of two people. What they share with us is exceptional, and it is clear they are meant for each other. I've waited 50 years. I can wait upon The Lords' will for as long as The Spirit enables. Thanks McIrish. Perhaps we'll see you in Birmingham, Rockford, or elsewhere. Scott and Lisa, cherish what you have in each other. It is a rare thing in these times. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: