Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Now that I've seen Lynn......  (Read 11812 times)
Moscapoet
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2007, 04:13PM »

Hmmm, we all have ones who tug at our heartstrings don't we. Mairead, see I'm not the only one here who is a bit goofy. Lynn, Lisa, Orlagh, Meav, Deirdre, and Chloe have a few folks wrapped around their fingers. Lynn, if you didn't know it by now, you're a Celtic Woman and very much loved. It would seem, veeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyy much by someone. I know how ya feel buddy, just look at my Mairead posts.  Roll Eyes
JByrd

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2007, 04:49PM »

Hmmm, we all have ones who tug at our heartstrings don't we. Mairead, see I'm not the only one here who is a bit goofy. Lynn, Lisa, Orlagh, Meav, Deirdre, and Chloe have a few folks wrapped around their fingers. Lynn, if you didn't know it by now, you're a Celtic Woman and very much loved. It would seem, veeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyy much by someone. I know how ya feel buddy, just look at my Mairead posts.  Roll Eyes

Moscapoet, somehow I just knew you'd understand.  Grin Smiley

John

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2007, 07:38AM »

Is it March yet???

That is when I get to see Lynn, and the others next, well not Lisa yet, but her replacement.  Grin

Jack

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2007, 09:48AM »

John, what is the incubation time for this condition?  Little did we know in Charleston that she might be carrying this wonderful disease Grin !

Is barking one of the symptoms?  I notice my cats are starting to avoid me and I keep getting this urge to scratch with my hind legs.  No barking----yet!  There is some drooling and my tongue keeps hanging out the side of my mouth, especially when I see her pictures and hear her voice.   Tongue

Jack
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2007, 09:54AM »

Boys I tell ya!

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
JByrd

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2007, 03:20PM »

John, what is the incubation time for this condition?  Little did we know in Charleston that she might be carrying this wonderful disease Grin !

Is barking one of the symptoms?  I notice my cats are starting to avoid me and I keep getting this urge to scratch with my hind legs.  No barking----yet!  There is some drooling and my tongue keeps hanging out the side of my mouth, especially when I see her pictures and hear her voice.   Tongue

Jack

Jack, I'm not sure about the incubation time......I think I left Charleston with the condition. 

For sure, I didn't know I had the "full blown" condition until the concerts in Charlotte, and I sat there for 3 nights...staring at Lynn the whole time.  I guess those 3 nights in Charlotte were "3 Dog Nights."

Well, there is one more thing.....I did drive back through South Carolina with her autographed photo taped to the inside of my windshield facing me.  I kept running off the road but it was an enoyable trip.

As for the cats...Check out the "little fan" thread in the Mairead Forum.  I think most cats are actually Mairead fans.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 12:11AM by JByrd » Logged

John

JByrd

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2007, 03:22PM »

Boys I tell ya!

****  Rolls over and surrenders ****

John

07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2007, 09:06PM »

So Lynn's got the dog's and Mairead's got the cats?

Sara
Moscapoet
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2007, 07:05PM »

Puuuuurrrrfect, and I have a cat named Mairead! Cats like all the movement I think. Dogs like the sounds. I must have been a cat in my previous life. Funny how these conditions you can acquire without having met the carrier in person. 
JByrd

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2007, 11:38PM »

So Lynn's got the dog's and Mairead's got the cats?

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

LOL....I'm afraid that might be true.....at least if Jack and I are any indication. Smiley

(chases tail three times and sits)

John

JByrd

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2007, 11:39PM »

Puuuuurrrrfect, and I have a cat named Mairead! Cats like all the movement I think. Dogs like the sounds. I must have been a cat in my previous life. Funny how these conditions you can acquire without having met the carrier in person. 

I guess it can be genetic.... Cheesy

Ummmmm....gives me a marketing idea! Shocked

I wonder how "Mairead Nip" would sell?

« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 11:45PM by JByrd » Logged

John

07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2007, 01:30AM »

That might be interesting to see it being sold.  I bet there are some people who would by it just for their collectiom of CW stuff.      So does Lynn have any stuff to market?

Sara
JByrd

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2007, 09:03AM »

That might be interesting to see it being sold.  I bet there are some people who would by it just for their collectiom of CW stuff.      So does Lynn have any stuff to market?

That's a great question, Sara, and I'm glad you asked it.

At this point, I've been too busy trying to remove the photo I taped to my windshield....well....I actually glued it....so I haven't had a chance to brain-storm Lynn marketing ideas.

However, I am thinking about sending her a Tweety Bird Squeaky Toy for her new puppy.

Hope this helps.

John

JByrd

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2007, 09:09AM »

Moscapoet can send this one to Mairead.

(flies into cage and slams door shut)

Grin
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 09:11AM by JByrd » Logged

John

07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2007, 09:17AM »

You want me to send a razor blade to get the picture off your window or have you become attached?  Smiley

Sara
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: