Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mother's Day  (Read 11957 times)
CWF Administrator
« on: April 24, 2007, 06:06PM »

With Mother's Day rapidly approaching I thought now would be a good time to have anyone that wishes to post a message to the Ladies along with their mothers!

Please have your posts completed by the 10th of May. In the event that our ladies do not happen to see your posts here on the forum, I am planning on sending all the messages to their offices with a plea that they forward on everyones best wishes in time for the holiday!
melle mel

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 09:30PM »

Their show in Seattle happens to fall on the eve of Mother's Day, and obviously I'm taking my mom to the see them. She is really excited. Consider this as her ultimate Mother's Day present from me.  Wink

For our ladies, see you all at the show, and to everyone else especially Meav with her recent newborn, you have a Happy Mother's Day.
fireyred09
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 10:21PM »

Meav and Lisa,

Wishing both of you a happy Mother's day! Your children love you (and your husbands) more than they could even imagine loving anyone else! You are the light of their lives, as they are yours. Have a wonderful day!

Love and prayers,
Katie
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 12:40AM »

To Lisa and Meav, and all the other Mother's in the CW crew
Hope you have the most Blessed Mother's Day.
May you both have a wonderful day with your children.
Cherish the moment.

Love and Best Wishes
Melanie
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 09:45AM by MelWood23 » Logged

Maggie
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 02:40AM »

I will prepare a message in time for Mother's Day for Lisa, Méav and the mothers of all our CW Ladies.

In Ireland and the UK, Mother's Day has already gone by, it was on March 13th this year. It is always on the 4th Sunday in Lent.

I get greetings from my son on both Mother's Days!  Cheesy
This year, my precious grandson is due to be born around Mother's Day....that will be the most wonderful gift he has ever given me, to make me a granny!

I can not wait to hold that baby!!!!!!!!
davesab

Duty, Honor, CW

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 07:14AM »

Happy Mother's Day to Lisa and Meav
and to all of the CW moms,
Have a Happy and Blessed Mother's Day!

Dave

Dave
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 08:41AM »

To Lisa, Maev, and all Mothers associated with Celtic Woman:

Thank you for the fabulous gifts you have given to us.  You have all made the world a better place.  I wish you a fantastic Mother's Day!

Love,
Kelli

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 09:51AM »

Lisa and Meav: Hope Mother's Day brings both its traditional warm, fuzzy feeling and a few moments of rest as the 2007 tour draws to a close.

Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 10:02AM »

Happy Mommy's day! I need to remember that date for my mom!

Thanks Lindsey
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2007, 02:00PM »

Lisa and Meav - Happy Mother's Day!

To the Mothers of all our ladies, thank you for blessing us with your lovely daughters!!

Susan

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2007, 04:14PM »

Cheesy Happy Mother's Day To Lisa, Meav, and all the Celtic Woman Moms!!! Cheesy

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
Kelsey

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2007, 05:45PM »

Many Happy Mothers Day wishes to you, Lisa and Meav.  You are a blessing to your children, just as you are a blessing to us.  Also, many Happy Mothers Day wishes to all of your moms.  I hope the day is a beautiful one for all of you.
Love,
Kelsey

Magic~5

CELTIC WOMAN + MUSIC = love for a lifetime!!!!!!!!

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2007, 05:47PM »

To everyone who is a part of the Celtic Woman show  THANK YOU  for sharing your talents.    To the mothers who travel with the ladies thank for being their "moms" on the road.     Thank you to Lisa and Scott for sharing  2 great sons to be a mom & dad to.   AND to Meav thank you for spending time on the tour and still getting the chance to enjoy your daughter and your husband too.  Mairead, Orla, Hayley, and Chloe;  May families and children be a part of your lives soon   Smiley

You all are loved and appreciated for WHO you are.

Have a fun weekend in the Northwest for Mother's Day.

Take care and Keep smling!!        stephanie
Scott

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2007, 06:00PM »

All the best this Mother's Day. To Lisa and Meav, thank you for all you do for us.  To all mothers (including Lisa and Meav, of course), thank you for all you have done for us as mothers.

-Scott

« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 10:51PM by Scott » Logged

Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2007, 09:32PM »

To all of those moms, mothers and grandmothers who have helped to mold and shape our lives to be what we are today, a very heartfelt thank you with all of our love.

And to Lisa and Meav with young children of their own, cherish each wet kiss, every happy hug, every "I love you, Mommy", they grow up way too fast!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 08:59PM by Anderpaw » Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: