Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So how does it feel, Lynn?  (Read 4593 times)
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« on: December 09, 2007, 07:55PM »

My goodness Lynn...you have completed (survived?  Cheesy) your first U.S. Celtic Woman tour.  You have completed your first Japan Celtic Woman tour.  AND you no longer have the title "Newest Celtic Woman".  So I ask of you, Lynn...how does it feel?  And yes, this is a rhetorical question  Wink

I hope you're getting a chance to relax a little bit.  You worked so very hard for our entertainment these last few months.  I was so thrilled to meet you in St. Paul and I can't wait to hear your beautiful voice again in the Spring!

Love,
Kelli

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 08:01PM »

Lynn you are my new favourite and both times I saw you live I was reminded what a great part of Celtic Woman you are.  I hope you stick around for a very long time and I can't wait to see what's coming up for you by way of solo album and collective CW album.  We love you Lynn, congratulations on your first finished tour.  Grin

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 08:11PM »

Congrats, Lynn! Hope you have a terrific holiday season! Cheesy

SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 09:01PM »

Lynn,

You have endeared yourself to all us CW forum fans with your voice and beauty. I wish you continued success with CW and look forward to seeing you again in the Spring.

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 09:04PM »

Thank You for the awesome shows this fall.  Can't wait to see you in the Spring.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 11:14PM »

Well, you've managed to get through (with a bang) your first CW U.S. and Japan Tours, Lynn!!  Congratulations!!  As I've said before it was so lovely getting to meet you in St. Paul!!  I think you've captured all our hearts!  May you have a blessed Christmas and glorious New Year!!  I hope you get some great rest and relaxation time over the holidays.  I am eager to hear/see you again at the shows in the Spring!!  God Bless you, dear Lynn!!

Le Gra,
Jeanine

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Moscapoet
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 05:46PM »

Lynn, you're going to have a great spring tour!!! The initial trials are done and you did just fine. Now relax, have fun, and enjoy all the attention from your new extended family. See ya soon. 
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 06:13AM »

Lynn, if you need me, please come to my state to perform the entire show with Celtic Woman and then I'll meet you backstage for the first time. Good luck. Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Celtic Liz
Total Fanatic

Congrats Lisa and the Family! Welcome Ellie!

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2008, 05:40PM »

Lynn congrats on finishing the both tours and now you get ot start a new tour in Febuary  Smiley

made by JRRacing
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: