Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official site or Myspace?  (Read 8396 times)
Celeste

« on: December 14, 2007, 08:49PM »

I apologize if someone has posted this information already. Does anyone know if Ms. Sharpe has an official site or myspace of some sort? I'm looking to add the link to chloeagnew.net's "links" page. I found Lynn Hilary's official myspace via celticwoman.com, and I know there's a page at that site for the new member:

http://www.celticwoman.com/trellis/Alex_Sharpe

but I haven't discovered any stand-alone site yet for Ms. Sharpe. Anyone know?

Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 10:58PM »

I have tried looking and haven't found anything yet.

Thanks Lindsey
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 06:05AM »

Keep on searching. Your hard work will do the trick.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
albopooh

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 07:44PM »

I still haven't found one on Alex, I will keep searching and let you all know if I find one.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 12:52PM »

I'm just encouraging you to find it without getting tired. Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 06:23AM »

I think she deserves one for sure. With so many fans now, maybe someone can come up with one for her. I'm sure she would be very gracious about it.

Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 12:08PM »

I would love too do something for her, but with two websites my hands are full!  Sad

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 02:10PM »

I'm going to interject a little something here that is, obviously, only my personal opinion.  I just don't believe in "fan sites" unless they're done with the prior approval and blessing of the artist.  Many performers are very private people, and like to control the amount of information that is freely available about them.  I would not have created lisakellyfan.com if Lisa hadn't agreed to it in advance.  Please note that I'm drawing a difference between fan sites and tribute pages.  If someone wants to do a simple tribute, with their own reviews and comments about the artist, I see nothing wrong with that.  I've done them for Lisa, Deirdre, Anna Nalick, and will be doing another for Luan Parle.  But fan sites often want to include biographical information and other personal data, which is either a) already available on the artist's personal web site or MySpace page, or b) private information that they would rather not share with the world.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Jack

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 02:54PM »

Really looking forward to the Luan Parle site.  She seems to be a very special person and a huge talent.  Again, thanks for turning me on to her!  Of course, one for Alex would be great also.  Smiley

Jack
albopooh

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 03:43AM »

I agree with Rich.
Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 05:34AM »

I agree as well Rich. All these ladies have given us unprecedented access to them. I feel that out of respect of that we need to give some privacy back. Ergo, I will not go to any site that does not have the artists expressed blessing.

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2008, 02:57AM »

Somebody needs to work on her solo webstes.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: